Rate RAW 2/3/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
a367491caf3e3495dd15693ea80542b3.jpg
Big E hit dude so hard
Damn Big E check yourself before you riggity wreck yourself boy

Nijigasumi

Jobber
Reaction score
Post your ratings and thoughts about tonight's show in this thread.
Wasnt great pretty repetitive material glad the shield and wyatts are gonna square off hopefully they split up in a few months

Last edited:

Nijigasumi

Jobber
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan always puts on great matches though. But, I'm getting tired of Daniel Bryan vs. Orton. I don't know if it's just me. But they put on a good/great match but I never like seeing people face the same person twice. That's why I hated the fact that HBK & HHH got to face Undertaker more than once.
Orton's heel run hasnt live up to the hype he is comming off more whiney beeoch than villian. Punk may just come back as a heel still hasnt been confirmed wether his split was legit or not. Remember new management means new tactics HHH is smarter than he gets credit for

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Orton's heel run hasnt live up to the hype he is comming off more whiney beeoch than villian. Punk may just come back as a heel still hasnt been confirmed wether his split was legit or not. Remember new management means new tactics HHH is smarter than he gets credit for
Yeah, The Authority angle is causing that. I kinda want WWE to go back to the old days where each match on the card had an in depth build-up. I remember Edge like taking on all of Evolution and ending Orton's first IC Title Reign. But, I feel that Orton wants to be the big heel but him needing The Authority to back him up is really hurting that.

Reactions: Nijigasumi

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Dean Ambrose doing the, Spooky I'm so scared, was also funny. Main event was good. I thought it was a solid raw. 6.5/10

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
6/10 fell asleep after Wyatt match

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
I loved the Shield's and Wyatt's promo. Bray laughing at the end. Then of course the Bryan vs Orton match was good. Yet the crowd cheered for CM Punk last night more than they did Daniel Bryan. 6/10

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
There were a few good moments, such as the Moonsault by Cody, DB winning clean, NXT's dance off coming to Raw and stuff like that, although overall it wasn't a very exciting or memorable show whatsoever. Something that stood out for me wasn't even on the show, but I was invited to a discussion in some brazilian forum and there were people there saying that Bryan was buried in the end, just because he was attacked by two men. :lol1:

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty disappointing Raw overall to be honest, it had a couple of good moments but the majority of it was just pretty poo. The dance-off was just bloody daft although Emma was alright to look at ;p.

I also struggle to watch Diva matches, I just hate the way they go about them, it's just ultimate cheese.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
2/10, so bad.

Missed Cena & Punk badly.

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
edit: Ok I watched it now I'll give it a 8\10 with it going from a 7 to an 8 with D Brys clean win.

Last edited:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
6/10. Rhodes' moonsault was great, Daniel Bryan winning at the end was pretty great (Thought I'd see a lot more excitement out of that in here) and I still like Batista hahah.