Rate Raw 2/26/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Raw and leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Sasha Banks, Bayley and Asuka vs Alexa Bliss, Mickie James and Nia Jax

Sasha Banks Bayley and Asuka won

John Cena Promo

Cena teased a match against Undertaker but instead said he was moving to Smackdown.

Bray Wyatt vs Heath Slater

Wyatt won by pin fall

The Miz vs Seth Rollins

Rollins won by pinfall

The Miz vs Finn Balor

The match was thrown out first when there was interference from both the Club and Miztourage. Kurt Angle interjected and made it a one on one match with both teams banned from ringside. Angle told Miz that if he was DQed, he would not go to Wrestlemania. Balor won by pin fall

Roman Reigns

Roman gave a promo where he criticized Brock Lesnar for being lazy and hiding behind his contract. He made it clear he did not respect Brock.

2 of 3 Falls for the RAW Tag Team Titles: Titus Worldwide vs. The Bar

The Bar retained by pin fall

Elias vs Braun Strowman

Braun won by DQ

Ronda Rousey

Kurt Angle, Rousy, HHH and Stephanie all met in the ring. Angle said he didn't mean the things that happened last night and he had pneumonia. Everyone apologized before HHH punched Angle

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Awkward night on Raw but I rated.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Another episode of RAW, hopefully this is better than the medicore Chamber PPV.

John Cena's promo was great. I guess Cena and Undertaker is happening at Mania, not sure what kinda match it will be, but it's a match people have wanted for years.

Every Bray Wyatt feud seems never ending and it lasts forever. It's always very underwhelming and it goes on for months.

The Miz is such a great heel, even if you don't like the guy, it's hard not to be interested in everything he says.. He really is must see.. Although, Axel and Bo Dallas seem completely useless, get rid of them. The Miz doesn't need any lackey's.

Miz and Rollins was a solid match.. That superplex into the Falcon Arrow Rollins does should be his finisher, that's gotta be my favorite move right now.

Roman Reigns promo was fantastic. He seems a lot more confident on the mic and his delivery was great.

That's all i can handle for this episode of RAW. From what i saw it was a good show.. It's hard for me to watch wrestling 2 nights in a row.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Really don't want the Undertaker to come out of retirement for one match, specially not this soon after retiring. Ugg.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I have to be honest & state my overall interest in the WWE main roster
is dying a slow death. I'm honestly sick of being negative about the
product & I know many members around here are sick of hearing
me constantly bark about it like an angry, rabid dog.

Therefore I will simply make a few points & leave it at that.

If I don't comment on it...I don't care about it...

~ I'm sick of Alexa Bliss, I'm sick of Mickie James having the memory
of a goldfish, I'm sick of Nia Jax being a botch monkey, I'm sick of Bayley
being a blueberry & I'm sick of Sasha Banks being a loser.

This "heel" turn by Sasha is frankly a year too late & doesn't mean anything
because frankly I'd turn on Bayley at this point because she's a fucking blueberry
who wouldn't use a kendo stick in a kendo stick match & was recently pinned
by Lana.

No...I'm never letting that go.

Alexa Bliss being the RAW women's champion is killing my desire to even
watch wrestling.

I still love Asuka but...she's amazing.

And another 6 woman tag match...How original...

Ugh...

And that's it...I honestly couldn't care less about the rest of RAW & I can
honestly say if Charlotte & Becky weren't on SmackDown I would bother
with that show either.

I think the biggest mistake I've made recently is watching NXT every
Friday night. The quality of the matches, commentary & storytelling is
so much better than the main roster.

And I'm done...

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Not a mistake at all, trust me.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Don't beat yourself up over that. You should expect more from the main roster, so watching NXT today should be a reminder to anyone that watches the main roster shows (RAW/Smackdown), that the new crop of talents benefit better from better booking. It's night and day, really.

In my opinion, I say NXT doesn't have what I want. Soon it will (*ahem* EC3 hasn't debuted yet. *wink, wink*), though - I don't see anything exciting yet. Gargano is out. Ciampia is still there, but is teasing a storyline. WWE needs to start scouting for new stars.
The Miz is such a great heel, even if you don't like the guy, it's hard not to be interested in everything he says.. He really is must see.. Although, Axel and Bo Dallas seem completely useless, get rid of them. The Miz doesn't need any lackey's.

Miz and Rollins was a solid match.. That superplex into the Falcon Arrow Rollins does should be his finisher, that's gotta be my favorite move right now.
My problem with Miz is - I can't even pay attention to his wrestling. He's holding back in there. He's not doing shit. The only thing he does best is the whole heel persona he's got going on right now. He wants to be main event? Well, then step up your game, bitch.
Roman Reigns promo was fantastic. He seems a lot more confident on the mic and his delivery was great.
I liked the promo, too. But I think that promo brings out the real "Roman Reigns." It's not even a promo, it's a fucking shoot. He was genuine in there. :emoji_slight_smile:
Really don't want the Undertaker to come out of retirement for one match, specially not this soon after retiring. Ugg.
I dunno if he's coming back. I think this is just WWE being a troll.

But if he is coming back, then I don't expect the match to be even 95% of what he used to be pre-surgery. That hip surgery doesn't sound like a good thing for Taker to continue doing what he's been doing for the last 30 years.

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
My problem with Miz is - I can't even pay attention to his wrestling. He's holding back in there. He's not doing shit. The only thing he does best is the whole heel persona he's got going on right now. He wants to be main event? Well, then step up your game, bitch.
I liked the promo, too. But I think that promo brings out the real "Roman Reigns." It's not even a promo, it's a fucking shoot. He was genuine in there. :emoji_slight_smile:

200.gif

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score

I think the way he retired was perfect. He went out on a loss as is custom, he put over a younger talent (but hey it didnt mean much as giving the streak ending rub to a young talent but who cares) and the way he actually left that night was pretty powerful.

I don't think he's gonna sully that exit by saying 'Bazinga I never said i retired'. Dear god I hope not.

Although if he did say Bazinga, I'd probably rate that show 11/10.

Raw was pretty meh though, Miz vs Rollins was great, Finn looked weak throughout the match considering Miz was supposed to be more worn out than Finn (who was fresh) but it was all too predictable though.

Reactions: Solid Snake

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Making Rousey’s introduction into the company very Authority-centric and having her do these promos is the biggest mistake they could have made. She lost all of her shimmer in her first three appearances. I get why they’re doing this match because it’s a safe match for Ronda in her debut, but at the expense of all this. It’s been terrible.

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Though nowhere near perfect, I feel RAW last night was a pretty solid show for the most part. Granted, we still got some crap throughout the three hours but for the most part I can honestly say this was the first time it felt like Wrestlemania season, which is why I may have given my rating a bit of a bump with a 7/10. Thoughts/Notes:

- "Let's start RAW a bit different this week, let's have the women open the show"...."Ah, yes, what a brilliant idea and while we at it, how about a six woman tag? That ought to do it"........You know, I'm actually wondering if Teddy Long is booking the woman's division....

- On a more serious note, and while still on the same topic, I think Alexa Bliss delivered a very good promo, which we all know by now is one of her strong suits anyway so no surprise there. Now, the way WWE had this play out is making us fans believe that it's going to be Asuka vs. Bliss at Wrestlemania when, really, that's not the case at all otherwise why hasn't Asuka made her decision yet? By keeping Asuka silent as to whom she will opt to face at Mania pretty much tells us that at some point she will show up on Smackdown to challenge Charlotte instead, likeliest scenario in my mind being the Tuesday after Fastlane. I think it makes all the sense in the world plus Asuka vs. Charlotte, as discussed already, speaks more Wrestlemania rather then Asuka vs. Bliss. Not that Asuka and Bliss wouldn't deliver a great match (I'm sure it'd be a cracker) but Asuka vs. Charlotte just has that bigger vibe to it and feels like the bigger deal, you know?

Meanwhile, the more they talk about Nia Jax not having a match at Mania, the more they pretty much confirm it and something tells me Alexa Bliss won't be all that happy when it becomes official.

- Nice little twist during the woman's tag when Bailey backed down when Sasha was reaching for the tag. Like I noted yesterday after Elimination Chamber, hopefully this is another little part in a slow build to a grudge match between these two that could culminate at Mania. One may ask "three woman's single matches on the main card of Mania?" My reply, why the fuck not?

- John Cena being one of the best in the business when it comes to his mic work is no surprise so him delivering yet another awesome promo was business as usual. Him going back to SD in order to "figure this out" i'm not sure is the best option but rumor has it WWE are going to book Cena vs. Nakamura for Fastlane and if that's the case, I would not be surprised whatsoever if Nakamura were to put his title opportunity won at the Rumble on the line cause...that's what a dumb babyface traditionally does in WWE. Even if any of this is true, don't kid yourseld, Cena is still losing cause your're simply not pinning Nakamura and you surely ain't taking away the dream match that all fans want to see. So....

...again assuming all the above will happen, Cena will then come out just like I predicted he would do a day earlier and how he indeed did last night, talk about failing again and then...GONG....Mark my words, barring any kind of injury, Cena vs. Undertaker IS HAPPENING, 100%. Wanna know why? I'm pretty sure I've said this before but anyone who's followed the show long enough and "knows" Vince, the man has one golden rule...well, one of many....and that is NEVER TEASE ON SOMETHING YOU CANNOT DELIVER...Keep that in mind....

- Roman Reigns segment: by far, BY FAR like a million miles away far, THIS was his best promo ever.....If only WWE were more consistent with him, maybe Roman would have been over by now the way they want him to be over. Strong words though and a promo that felt genuine, real. Hm, I wonder why...

- There's a lot of talk and/or speculation as to why Brock Lesnar did not show up as advertised last night. I would not be surprised if this turned out to be a Paul Heymann idea from the getco that ultimately led to Roman's promo. Given that WWE creative is the shit lately, yeah, it probably sounds farfetched of a thought and something they couldn't possibly be capable of coming up with. True, however we also know the mastermind that Paul Heymann is so don't be surprised if it eventually comes out that it was his idea all along, adding to the storyline.

- As for the main event segment, they pretty much cemented what we already know: Steph&HHH vs. Ronda/Kurt. I'm sure we all would much rather prefer the Rock instead of Kurt but that sucker punch in the end (and ugly one too) by HHH pretty much tells us Rock won't be available...unfortunately....They had already teased the idea of HHH and Angle having a go at Mania so its basically a two birds with one stone situation...

- Everything else....like Bar vs. Titus Worldwide...I just didn't care....And why is it that Titus and Apollo get another opportunity already? Gee, I wonder why...

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Making Rousey’s introduction into the company very Authority-centric and having her do these promos is the biggest mistake they could have made. She lost all of her shimmer in her first three appearances. I get why they’re doing this match because it’s a safe match for Ronda in her debut, but at the expense of all this. It’s been terrible.

Tbh she should've been introduced by Paul Heyman or a Heyman like person that could talk to her. I mean she can't talk without giggling like a school girl, which isn't a bad thing but when you're supposedly 'Rowdy' and the 'baddest woman on the planet' that doesn't really help.

She really needs someone as her mouthpiece, Brock had/has Heyman, she needs someone too. Either that or she stops talking altogether. Go for the silent but deadly persona because the more she talks, the less I want to see of her (not that I wanted to see much of her in the first place)

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Well, then step up your game, bitch
That's he's character. Miz doesn't step up he's game because he is a bitch. He wrestles like a cowardly heel cuz he much rather cut corners to be successful. He's the opposite of Seth's current character. Miz continues to say that he is carrying Raw on he's back. Meanwhile we have Monday Night Rollins. Balor seems like the third wheel in the feud.

As for Raw, it was pretty good. Roman's promo was really good. Despite the boos at the chamber, it kinda feels like people are behind Roman against Brock. I think that this match could have a really story and be better then AJ v Shin.

I don't expect Roman to get cheered at Mania tho. He's gonna get booed out the building... Again. Probably because WrestleMania crowds are smarky. To be fair, the crowd would probably be fast asleep by the time the main event comes around.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think the way he retired was perfect. He went out on a loss as is custom, he put over a younger talent (but hey it didnt mean much as giving the streak ending rub to a young talent but who cares) and the way he actually left that night was pretty powerful.

I would have preferred he retired when Brock ended his streak. Either way, to have him come back now would just make 0 sense.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Pros :

+ Bayley turning on Sasha

+ Miz cut another great promo.

+ Miz vs Rollins, that frog splash though.

+ The Cena promo was intriguing.

+ The IC title scene.

+ Braun vs Elias was fun.

+ The ending segment.

Cons :

- Bar vs Titus and Apollo, who cares?

- Mickie James being a sidekick for Alexa again is just another waste of amazing talent.

- Stop with the multi women matches.

- Pipe bomb Reigns? Yea, not felling it, and not buying it.

Overall : 6/10