Rate RAW 2/23/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate RAW 2/23/2015

• 0 / 10

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 / 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 / 10

• 3 / 10

• 4 / 10

• 5 / 10

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • 6 / 10

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 7 / 10

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 8 / 10

• 9 / 10

• 10 / 10

• Total voters

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I found it too be quite enjoyable. Maybe because I didn't watch any wrestling last week, but it was still a good show.

+
WWE Tag Team title match
[HASHTAG]#Axelmania[/HASHTAG]

-

7/10 [HASHTAG]#Axelmania[/HASHTAG]

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Raw deserves a 5/10, nothing too special happened. I only watched for one hour then went to bed. Why are they giving Orton the neutral look? Why the hell isn't he clobbering Seth?

Smark

Jobber
Reaction score
Review:

The openning segment was pretty good. I am digging Orton's character, and i thought that he cut a pretty nice promo here. Stephanie was ok, I guess. At the end they call Orton in the back for a meeting to resolve their issues.

Dolph Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett
This was a pretty good fast paced matchup, with Ziggler going over clean. After the match Ambrose comes out with the IC title and mocks Barrett. Truth was also on commentary. Now all 3 of these guys have clean victories over the champion. I think this will be a Fatal 4 Way or a Triple threat at Mania, because I don't really know what the deal with R-truth is. Either way I just hope that it doesnt get shoved to the kickoof.

Prime Time Players vs The Ascension
Whatever match. PTP actually end up winning, but i rly don't care about any of these teams.

The Roman Reigns-Daniel Bryan confrontation was very good. I loved the way that Bryan embraced him at the end. After Bryan leaves, out comes Heyman who cuts a great promo as usuall. Roman was pretty ok here, but he still needs a lot of work with his talking.

The Usos vs Tyson Kid & Cesaro
You know that these 2 teams can diliver a damn good match, and they did. The only issue I had is that it ended in DQ, but they are clearly streching it to Mania. Just keep the Ascension away from the title picture, and I am satisfied.

Ever since Bray started cutting these promo on Taker, he has been on top of his shit. Can't wait for Undertaker to finally return.

Jack Swagger vs Stardust
Having Stardust lose in this match is just flat out stupid to me. They have no plans for Swagger, hell he hasnt even been on tv in a while, why have him go over here? I get that Goldust caused the distraction but it was still pretty stupid to me. They better start making this feud better, because it deserves better.

The Cena-Rusev promo was meh. I liked their match at Fast Lane, but knowing that Cena will win at Mania completley kills this feud for me.

Divas tag team match = SKIP

Axel cuts an entertaining promo. I swear that Axel will get over with this gimmick.

Curtis Axel vs Ryback
Ryback killed him in 10 seconds.

Daniel Bryan & Roman Reigns vs Randy Orton & Seth Rollins
Pretty solid main event. I just love how Orton is mindfucking them all. Bryan picks up the win by pinning Rollins. After the match Orton gives an RKO to Noble, goes to Rollins, gives him a pat on the back and leaves. I am liking the direction of this feud.

Overall : 7/10

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm still behind in WWE 'cuz I'm yet to finish Fast Lane but... apparently Orton's with the Authority now? I'm not sure, is he going to slowly pick apart the Authority or something? Kinda makes no sense, I'd rather see Orton go crazy on Rollins. They apparently remembered that Swagger exists, Curtis Axel's direction makes no sense because he's apparently getting destroyed by everyone he pisses off, apparently Divas had 30 seconds? Plus Daniel Bryan and Paul Heyman kissed Reigns' ass and we got another Tag Team title rematch. Undertaker hasn't shown up yet, which kinda sucks but hopefully he does. Sting didn't even talk at Fast Lane and apparently even Lesnar walked out.

I mean, they're even missing out on putting half of the RAW Fallout promos from guys like Stardust and Ambrose on RAW. Because we'd rather not see their point of views, right? Stardust might have a new possible direction in the feud with Goldust ("get the attitude out!") and Ambrose showed so much passion for what he believes is the best title, restoring prestige to it if anyone saw it on TV, in a promo that would probably get Ambrose even more over with the crowd. But of course, we want rematches galore. But hey, at least the main event isn't Bryan and Reigns vs Rollins/Big Show/Kane/J&J Security.

Sounds like there's decent stuff on this show which I can verify once I've seen more than just results, but judging by how this year has been so far, they don't care about actual quality with proper character development and a big storyline progression in each show (because we all know Smackdown's not going to do it).

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stardust tapping out to Jack Swagger got me really angry. Other than that I really don't remember what else happened.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Stardust tapping out to Jack Swagger got me really angry. Other than that I really don't remember what else happened.

That was one of the quickest tap outs I've ever seen. It was just dumb to do it, but I guess WWE excels at that. lol

Reactions: Red Rain