Rate Raw 19th October 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw /10

• Total voters

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Forgot to mention this, but I can't even begin to make sense of what happened with Orton and Harper or why the match is thrown out?
Kayfabe-wise, they provided us with an okay explanation. But, what really happened? Is Orton refusing to work the opener? Is he taking time off to get married? Is Harper getting punished for the photo Y2J posted?
A3rUmKnl.jpg

Either way, I hope everything is fine with both guys.

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So I guess no one is gonna notice Rowan just made his return? Lol nope silently switch him for Harper who couldn't make it.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
So I guess no one is gonna notice Rowan just made his return? Lol nope silently switch him for Harper who couldn't make it.

Michael Cole mentioned it a couple times. When they Wyatt Family first came out for that painful Reigns promo, he pointed it out in a surprised tone. But yeah, Harper wasn't mentioned at all.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Still keeping my streak of watching raw recorded. Anyway, I'm on the last quarter of this raw so far and I have to say I'm liking it. Also, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt's segments were good this time around, so I don't get why he got the "what" chants again. Keep being a intense motherfucker and you will be fine, Reigns, drop the funny friendly act and stop trying to be a third uso altogether and I will really get behind ya.

on a sidenote: Kevin's popup powerbomb looked surprisingly good on henry, awesome job you guys, it was a great day for the overweight.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Still keeping my streak of watching raw recorded. Anyway, I'm on the last quarter of this raw so far and I have to say I'm liking it. Also, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt's segments were good this time around, so I don't get why he got the "what" chants again. Keep being a intense motherfucker and you will be fine, Reigns, drop the funny friendly act and stop trying to be a third uso altogether and I will really get behind ya.

on a sidenote: Kevin's popup powerbomb looked surprisingly good on henry, awesome job you guys, it was a great day for the overweight.

I disagree about the Reigns/Wyatt segment. It wasn't good, 'cause them sitting down on chairs to discuss things like gentlemen after how this feud has been was outright silly. They should be doing wild stuff to each other. Remember that episode when Wyatt threw a tech guy onto Reigns, then launched himself into Reigns and went through the barricade, followed by Reigns hitting a Spear onto Wyatt on the announcers table? Well, stuff like that is good. And don't be surprised if their HIAC match is wrestled like a regular match.

And Reigns got the 'WHAT?' chants because of HBK and Flair putting him over earlier. That was basically Vince talking through them.
It was Vince making it official that we're once again back on the Roman Reigns train.

I like Reigns, actually, but he's getting royally fucked because of Vince's buffoonery (see: last week's episode in Chicago). Oh, and if this is where they're heading with Reigns, then in January of 2016 - the Royal Rumble Rebellion, Part III is coming.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I disagree about the Reigns/Wyatt segment. It wasn't good, 'cause them sitting down on chairs to discuss things like gentlemen after how this feud has been was outright silly. They should be doing wild stuff to each other. Remember that episode when Wyatt threw a tech guy onto Reigns, then launched himself into Reigns and went through the barricade, followed by Reigns hitting a Spear onto Wyatt on the announcers table? Well, stuff like that is good. And don't be surprised if their HIAC match is wrestled like a regular match.

And Reigns got the 'WHAT?' chants because of HBK and Flair putting him over earlier. That was basically Vince talking through them.
It was Vince making it official that we're once again back on the Roman Reigns train.

I like Reigns, actually, but he's getting royally fucked because of Vince's buffoonery (see: last week's episode in Chicago). Oh, and if this is where they're heading with Reigns, then in January of 2016 - the Royal Rumble Rebellion, Part III is coming.
Eh. I thought it was a nice change of pace from the "hurr durr I'm angry, you're evil, I smash", there's already brock and ryback for this shit. Roman getting beaten again and again by the family and then on a odd raw cleaning house becomes old fast. I think it was nice to add to the "psychological battle" aspect of the feud, seeing as wyatt's acting was top-notch and roman was stoic enough to be believable, giving him another layer that doesn't involve shit jokes, samoan pride or mindless rage.

As for the "WHAT" chants, I seriously doubt the crowd would not do the same shit if shawn michaels had not shown up at all. Though It was silly for them to think shawn had magical powers to make the crowd warms torwards reigns, they wouldn't have done anything different otherwise.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Forgot to mention this, but I can't even begin to make sense of what happened with Orton and Harper or why the match is thrown out?
Kayfabe-wise, they provided us with an okay explanation. But, what really happened? Is Orton refusing to work the opener? Is he taking time off to get married? Is Harper getting punished for the photo Y2J posted?
A3rUmKnl.jpg

Either way, I hope everything is fine with both guys.

WWE News, Wrestling News and Wrestling Rumors
EDIT: Link fail :p

Personal situation. Kinda glad we don't know since it's none of our business, but it certainly sucks that we almost have to keep track of the dirtsheets to know if he's "in trouble" because he missed a show.
I mean, he was a jobber anyway so it doesn't really matter, but he was a fun one, dammit!
Speaking of dirtsheets, love how they said "Rusev's gonna have an interesting night on Raw" before he was just guy #5 in a 6 man tag. There is no heat here. Lol
Hope the new preshow match gets 25 minutes and everyone can shine... Oh well

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
WWE News, Wrestling News and Wrestling Rumors
EDIT: Link fail :p

Personal situation. Kinda glad we don't know since it's none of our business, but it certainly sucks that we almost have to keep track of the dirtsheets to know if he's "in trouble" because he missed a show.
I mean, he was a jobber anyway so it doesn't really matter, but he was a fun one, dammit!
Speaking of dirtsheets, love how they said "Rusev's gonna have an interesting night on Raw" before he was just guy #5 in a 6 man tag. There is no heat here. Lol
Hope the new preshow match gets 25 minutes and everyone can shine... Oh well

I'm aware it's a 'personal situation', so yeah, he's prolly getting punished because of that photo Y2J posted.

LOL at dirtsheets for the Rusev stuff.

The pre-show match getting 25 minutes? More like 5. lol