Rate RAW 12/30/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I didn't see it but heard about it. Another Raw where the ending made the show.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
People got me all excited for RAW for that. I mean it was a solid RAW, only one I've watched in full in months and I'll give it a 6.5/10, but yea some of the same stuff. Bad News Barrett is great, that new Batista promo is going to give me a wet dream, Shield vs Punk was sweet, Brock was sweet, and the ending was cool but not amazing. I like where this is going and it was pretty unexpected for me so we'll see where it goes.
Not even a seven?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
BROCK, Shield stuff and the Wyatt match/ending was all great. I'd say it was probably an 8 /10 minus 1 for DZ's pink hair so 7/10

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
7/10, the Brock part was great, Maddox finally looking like he's able to GM raw, which makes me have to assume kane is coming back as a monster for god knows what?

The Punk shit was decent, the Shield breakup is starting to move along, and next week's match for punk vs reigns should be dope (as i assume Punk loses to him) but the New years toast was weirdly forced, and the DB ending with the wyatts was about 15 minutes too long. Sandow vs Khali being dragged on was worth it seeing Miz have to tweet about his butt hurting. IDK about the Cena Orton match at this point, it's going to be sweet seeing Brock scream like a girl and rage out again....

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler