Rate RAW 1000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It could well be a heel turn, however it could be Punk being Punk. He was supposed to be the lone wolf type of guy, he left Cena and attacked Rock, both he had issues during his shooting moments with. Who's to say he's just not going to be pissed off with the company and what he's become? It's unlikely admittedly but he's not a definite heel yet.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:
It could well be a heel turn, however it could be Punk being Punk. He was supposed to be the lone wolf type of guy, he left Cena and attacked Rock, both he had issues during his shooting moments with. Who's to say he's just not going to be pissed off with the company and what he's become? It's unlikely admittedly but he's not a definite heel yet.

I think it was a turn, it wasn't Super Punk who would've attacked Big Show, for sure. He seemed to ignore Cena and Rock during his reign, being the hypocrite we said he was. I'm pretty sure that by attacking Rock and allowing Show to attack Cena he'd be a heel, or at least a tweener. It'd be weird to see him simply get pissed off for no reason and start shooting again, although it'd be better than his corny face persona. In my opinion he turned heel, but you may be right.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
"Punk turned his back on the Universe!"

-Lawler, probably via VKM. So we know it was a heel turn, otherwise I'd be right there with you.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
8/10 from me. I share almost all of Crayo's opinions but just like some I felt a little snubbed since it was episode 1000 and I expected way more. Still a great episode.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
10/10 for me. Everything was perfect and spontaneous, not predictable like usual. Everything was awesome and they capitalized on the good stuff not the crap.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
9/10 no SCSA or Edge and found my brain starting to switch off at somepoints as a few segments were long.

But massively impressed really and some great moments and epic stories set up for weeks ahead!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Punk should NOT HAVE TURN HEEL! To sonod to go but he been a face just a little over a year now he need to face of compury Cena should have turn heel here WWE FUCK UP AGAIN!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Tbh I disagree Randy as Cena draws so turning him as much as us huge fans want it would prob be a mistake, however Punk turning is a good idea as now it stops us being bored of him and could see the true Punk shine through again!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Tbh I disagree Randy as Cena draws so turning him as much as us huge fans want it would prob be a mistake, however Punk turning is a good idea as now it stops us being bored of him and could see the true Punk shine through again!

Were are u talking he been same CM PUnk he been all long? And Cena been the guy for fAR to long it time for him turn heel and let Punk take over as the top face this will just set Punk back.As out of 10 I would give this Raw a 9 out off 10,4 out of 5 as that is how I rate it on my youtube video. Just b/c of the blueberry ENDING!

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Same CM Punk? U mad?

Punk threatened to leave with the title last year which was epic.

This year he's become stale and watered down and all his promos became similar and sounded like he was holding back.

Heel Punk for the win!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Cloud said:
Same CM Punk? U mad?

Punk threatened to leave with the title last year which was epic.

This year he's become stale and watered down and all his promos became similar and sounded like he was holding back.

Heel Punk for the win!

Last year he was and atic-heros doing that time not a heel! This is a a heel turn not a atic-heros turn like this one this is a heel turn which is the wrong and esplsely since CM Punk is still the WWE Champion!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
CM Punk will lose the title and WWE will release him. I heard it from a site, Vince doesn't like him anymorew and thinks he's useless

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I know he wasn't a heel but when he had that edge he was at his best.

Being a heel means he can have an edge and bring the best out of him imo.

Reaction score
Teen Gohan Randy Savage said:
As out of 10 I would give this Raw a 9 out off 10,4 out of 5 as that is how I rate it on my youtube video. Just b/c of the blueberry ENDING!

then it'd be 8/10. :eek:tunga: