Rate RAW 1000

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
8/10 for me. -1 for having to put up with Dolph's moronic posts in the discussion thread and -1 for Charlie Sheen segments.

Amazing show. SO much ground breaking stuff has happened tonight that many failed to understand live, let's see how they comprehend it once the show has finished.

-Sandow rub
-Bryan huge rub
-DX reunion was good
-Brothers of destruction reunion (seems permanent?)
-Rock/Bryan/Punk segment
-Lots of Bryan
-Heel Punk
-Hardly any Cena
-Rock getting laid out
-Lesnar
-Heyman
-SLATER

So much good.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
8/10

-1 for too many commercials

-1 for no good wrestling

The return of Lita, APA, etc. was all good. DX Reunion and BOD was cool. Lots of good things from this show.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
7/10

I enjoyed a lot of the show, but it just didn't manage to gather any momentum with the sheer quantity of the ads.

Still, the ending was fucking insane.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Weird show to grade. I'd like to say 4/10 (+2 for the finish, +1 for Christian losing the IC belt, +1 for the Slater segment) but it wasn't a 4/10 quality show. I'd give it a 2/10 for overall entertainment value, but you guys know me well enough to know why.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
8 / 10 for me, It was really enjoyable. I like the DX reunion, Brock/Trips segment. Stephanie McMahon was there ;) - Punk/Cena was good. Sandow. All good.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
5/10. Tons of commercials, and the stuff i liked best was what i expected to be mediocre compared to others. Rocky DX Tag match, and Cena punk we called all day move for move almost, so it was alright. Still would take BFG over it.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I keep going back and forth between a 6 and a 7....so for me I guess I'll give it a 6.5/10.

Compared to regular Raw shows over recent weeks, it was good. However, considering the occasion, hype and buildup, I felt it was still lacking. They could have made it so much better than it was. I enjoyed some of the appearances and matches, but would have liked to see more good quality matches. Overall I just felt they could have made it more than it was, and ultimately I still left feeling a bit disappointed and underwhelmed. The numerous ads annoyed me (as they so often do) and the in-show ads also grated on my nerves -- a random plug for Sonic, really?? HOW did that at all fit into the show? Ugh.... So anyway, yeah, 6.5 for me and I'll shut up now.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Honestly it wasnt that long of a RAW :sad: but let me grade it.
Positive:
APA
Lita
Miz wining a title
CM Punk heel turn
Daniel not getting married
Slick during the wedding(which was the only good thing about it)
DX reunion
John Cena failed the cash in
Paul Heyman
Brock Lesner
Road Warrior Animal
DDP
Brothers of Destruction

Negatives:
AJ as GM :upset:
Stephine being a lying bitch
not that long of a show
not really any good matches
John Cena's entrance music
No dominator by Farooq
Not that long of a show on it's own
Charlie Sheen
Daniel Byran getting laid out
To much young talent getting buried

Overall: 7.5/10

shrayan

The Artiste
Reaction score
9/10--------3 just for endind part of that show it was awessssome!!

Reactions: Farooq

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I didnt enjoy it, but im going to put that down to suddenly becoming ill or something late last night :((

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm unsure on the Punk "heel" turn tbh, not as in the quality but where it will go. I could honestly see him going back to generally being pissed off at the way the WWE is run, which will get him the face pops again. I'm intrigued to see which direction is taken.

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'm unsure on the Punk "heel" turn tbh, not as in the quality but where it will go. I could honestly see him going back to generally being pissed off at the way the WWE is run, which will get him the face pops again. I'm intrigued to see which direction is taken.

Thought I was the only one who didn't think this was a heel turn. Rock pretty much called Punk out earlier, saying he'd take his title away from him if he was still champion come RR. It was simply a statement imo, and people are acting like it's the first time something like this has ever happened.

Regarding the rest of raw; I didn't enjoy it as much as I had expeted :( Too little wrestling, and the matches we got were lame. Too many legends returning at once, and few of them did anything interesting, I felt like the whole show was just a series of entrance-themes.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seabs said:

I was thinking about it too, it really surprised me, I liked it but I don't know what for and where it's going.

amjustthat said:
Thought I was the only one who didn't think this was a heel turn. Rock pretty much called Punk out earlier, saying he'd take his title away from him if he was still champion come RR. It was simply a statement imo, and people are acting like it's the first time something like this has ever happened.

Regarding the rest of raw; I didn't enjoy it as much as I had expeted :( Too little wrestling, and the matches we got were lame. Too many legends returning at once, and few of them did anything interesting, I felt like the whole show was just a series of entrance-themes.

It was a heel turn. He pinned Cena, didn't help him when Show was beating him up and attacked Rock during his move, also looked down on the crowd with that heel expression.