• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Post Mania 30 RAW

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
8.5/10. Very well written. The future got pushed.

It just lacked that big moment we've enjoyed on Post-WM RAWs before.
I think that big moment that was missing was replace by all the NXT people debuting. Did not expect to see Adam Rose in the upper tier of WWE yet, thats for sure.

Jannukaz

Jobber
I have to say, the Best, BEST Raw I have ever seen. That's mainly because I´m close to 1 year in WWE :D But still, loved it all ! Didn't skip almost anything and the night was just AWESOME !

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Excellent show, have to give it a 10/10.
Great stuff overall but first off, props to the fans for creating an awesome atmosphere; hell, those 15000+ were a lot noisier last night then the 75000+ at Mania the night before. Simply put, the house was rocking all night and they truly helped the show look as great as it did.

Everyone already mentioned most of the highlights so I'll just add Bad News Barret's ring appearance and win over Rey Rey (enough with the 619 already) whilst it was kind of nice to see RVD again. Also, this Rusev guy looked quite impressive, though, ok, they may have just had Spike Dudley against him. Nevertheless, this guy seems to have some good stuff to offer.

Schmitlab

Jobber
A good 9/10 for me...heyman's promo was a thing of beauty and belongs in it's own museum for all to bask in its glory! -.5 for the santino/fandango match and -.5 for that Paige Turner :/ looked pretty shitty honestly BUT glad AJ no longer has the title because unfortunately she bores me right now. I'd rather someone from the main roster get it though instead of someone just coming up from nxt

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
By the way, I'm loving the Shield's new gear they are coming to the ring in... the hoodies and skull masks are pretty cool.
1623582_10152057965216443_1444893697279055117_n.jpg
Hoodies are the Order's thing in IWT! RIPOFF! JK. The masks are dope though

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
The opener was entertaining. DB was lacking charisma per ushe but HHH was fucking great. I was hoping for a legit PPV quality ME re-match between the two, which just led to disappointment later. HHH was so great I legit thought for a second he could walk out of this show as champ.I don't understand the love for DB, but seeing the crowd slurp him off was... something I guess. +2.25

The Wyatts 6 man tag was the highlight of the night bar none. Crowd was amazing and the Wyatt Family looked great. +3.56

Emma/Santino crap just seemed out of place. I was sad the crowd was as accepting of it as they were. -1.12

Heyman was on point. He knew his audience and played it well. What else can I say? Heyman cut a good promo. THATS WHAT HE DO! +2.43

Orton/Batista bullshit lol. Who cares. And the Usos look like scrubs -1.15

RVD harshes my mellow. Go away mate. -.420

BNB was awesome, as was the crowd for this match. +1.11

Rusev finally debuted, acceptable squash. +.75

Warrior stuff was just boring and almost hard to see this once legendary badass come out in front of the hottest crowd of the year and almost kill it lol. -.5

The diva shit was weird. Can't claim I've ever enjoyed an AJ Lee promo, and Paige doesn't seem to have much in the way of charisma. I had no idea that weird move she did was her finisher and it didn't look impactful at all, so I was like lol wtf at the 3 count. Don't see the point of her winning the belt in her debut either. It seems to me WWE wants to recreate a longstanding chick rivalry between these two ala Lita/Trish. Only thing missing is, well, everything that Lita and Trish had that these two clearly don't. Lol wtf I've now spent 10 X longer talkin about divas than the rest of this Raw. -1.15

Cesaro becoming a Paul Heyman guy is cool, but the segment itself was clunky and strange. I'm all for Heyman/Cesaro and many of us wanted him as the next Heyman guy going back to Axel getting that nod. So, not the greatest segment, especially Hogan, but the end result is a definite net positive. +1.76

Main Event Segment was strange. We all knew the Shield was done helping the Authority, what made no sense was booking the Authority to somehow think the Shield would still aid them. I'm also apparently the only one who hates those new corny skull masks. Still, Reigns spearing HHH was great and face Shield is tits hot. Perhaps putting Roman and the Reign-etts on screen with DB can make him more tolerable. I'm basically neutral on the entire idea of this feud and this segment. +.55

-1 because I expected something more. Idk, call me spoiled, it was the Raw after Mania. Good isn't good enough.
-1 because no Ziggler, fucking assholes.

6.07/10.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
The opener was entertaining. DB was lacking charisma per ushe but HHH was fucking great. I was hoping for a legit PPV quality ME re-match between the two, which just led to disappointment later. HHH was so great I legit thought for a second he could walk out of this show as champ.I don't understand the love for DB, but seeing the crowd slurp him off was... something I guess. +2.25

The Wyatts 6 man tag was the highlight of the night bar none. Crowd was amazing and the Wyatt Family looked great. +3.56

Emma/Santino crap just seemed out of place. I was sad the crowd was as accepting of it as they were. -1.12

Heyman was on point. He knew his audience and played it well. What else can I say? Heyman cut a good promo. THATS WHAT HE DO! +2.43

Orton/Batista bullshit lol. Who cares. And the Usos look like scrubs -1.15

RVD harshes my mellow. Go away mate. -.420

BNB was awesome, as was the crowd for this match. +1.11

Rusev finally debuted, acceptable squash. +.75

Warrior stuff was just boring and almost hard to see this once legendary badass come out in front of the hottest crowd of the year and almost kill it lol. -.5

The diva shit was weird. Can't claim I've ever enjoyed an AJ Lee promo, and Paige doesn't seem to have much in the way of charisma. I had no idea that weird move she did was her finisher and it didn't look impactful at all, so I was like lol wtf at the 3 count. Don't see the point of her winning the belt in her debut either. It seems to me WWE wants to recreate a longstanding chick rivalry between these two ala Lita/Trish. Only thing missing is, well, everything that Lita and Trish had that these two clearly don't. Lol wtf I've now spent 10 X longer talkin about divas than the rest of this Raw. -1.15

Cesaro becoming a Paul Heyman guy is cool, but the segment itself was clunky and strange. I'm all for Heyman/Cesaro and many of us wanted him as the next Heyman guy going back to Axel getting that nod. So, not the greatest segment, especially Hogan, but the end result is a definite net positive. +1.76

Main Event Segment was strange. We all knew the Shield was done helping the Authority, what made no sense was booking the Authority to somehow think the Shield would still aid them. I'm also apparently the only one who hates those new corny skull masks. Still, Reigns spearing HHH was great and face Shield is tits hot. Perhaps putting Roman and the Reign-etts on screen with DB can make him more tolerable. I'm basically neutral on the entire idea of this feud and this segment. +.55

-1 because I expected something more. Idk, call me spoiled, it was the Raw after Mania. Good isn't good enough.
-1 because no Ziggler, fucking assholes.

6.07/10.
I feel like you put those last 2 minuses in to bring the score down because you didn't feel it deserved a > 8 rating. Amirite? Good reasons for the minuses though.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
I feel like you put those last 2 minuses in to bring the score down because you didn't feel it deserved a > 8 rating. Amirite? Good reasons for the minuses though.
No Ziggler is always minus 1. And I just felt underwhelmed. Like I said, maybe I'm just an asshole who expects too much, but this Raw after Mania, which I look forward to more than Mania itself, was lacking compared to the last two years.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
No Ziggler is always minus 1. And I just felt underwhelmed. Like I said, maybe I'm just an asshole who expects too much, but this Raw after Mania, which I look forward to more than Mania itself, was lacking compared to the last two years.
Yeah, last year Ziggles was cashing in his MITB to win a title, this year he's not even there. :damn: