• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate NXT TakeOver: San Antonio

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
That sounds very fancy...but then I think all alcohol tastes like pool cleaner...
so what would I know...lol

A good cabernet can really accentuate the taste of the grapes. A lot of wines, at least for me, don't really taste like grapes in my opinion. And I LOVE grapes. Usually if you want a REALLY good grape tasting wine, you have to spend for it. But this was yummy.

To stay on topic, Andre the Giant used to make wine and he was a wrestler and NXT also has wrestlers in it.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
9/10. Fantastic show that dramatically overachieved. Looks like NXT is doing a LOT of things well and taking guys who I've seen nothing in and gimmicks I could do without ever seeing again and making them work to perfection. :)
SO HAPPY. Let the era of Roode commence! :win: Best. Title. Change. EVER. May Bobby Roode carry NXT into a much brighter tomorrow!