Rate NXT 6/27

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Better than RAW and SmackDown by far, but too many squashes still. Rollins impressed me the most. They took Connor's eyes in his entrance so it bombed but them going over Uso's made me pleased. Regal and JR are awesome as always. Bray Wyatt next week hopefully.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Day fuq happened to gods last gift? Seth was decent on the stick there. Fuck jinder.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Nice butterfly suplex by Hinder, lovely snap on it. The guy still blows though.

How could one person not named John Morrison be so god damn boring on the stick?

Will reserve judgement on Kruger, decent hype video though. DZ<3 on raw ad.

Lol Aiden English? He should have a johnny English gimmick or I riot.

Kruger has a great look, seems pretty athletic, nice heel mannerisms and a nice finisher. Quite impressed tbh for a shitty lil squash.

I love the dance the usos do. Regal<3. Still think the assencion entrance isnt as good as some are saying. Come at me Crayon.

Lol u don't headbutt no Samoan. Stupid twighlight fag. Great tag finisher there.

Rickie should be a returning legend IMO. I like Ritchie, he's a natural face worker. Just pleasing to watch IMO. Needs a better finisher IMO, that was like a weaker version of the Zig Zag.

Claudio got a sick hype video there, feud him with Hero I enjoyed there match in FCW. Especially how they mentioned them tagging. Tired of Raw stuff, you have an hour fuck recapping this crap.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Jinder Mahal and Johnny Curtis are two of the three worst people they have. They're only dragging down NXT.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Rate NXT 6/27

Rainman said:
Jinder Mahal and Johnny Curtis are two of the three worst people they have. They're only dragging down NXT.

I agree, not been too impressed with what I've seen of Curtis and jinder sucks balls. His timing is horrible, Antonio <3

Finish him Caesoro. I love how that guy works. Should use the power bomb as his finisher IMO.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bateman should be on Raw IMO, taking Dantinos spot on the comedy shit but make him a bit more serious with it. #SubmissionWrestling.

Crayo said:
I told you Seth was decent on the stick.

Agreed, Curtis and Mahal need to GTFO fast.

He was OK but I doubt he is consistent enough from what I've seen. Did he just say Ohno? Just got a semi and tempted to elbow my wall.

PS I know have a sore elbow.

Too many squashes but I enjoyed the show over all. Richie, Rollins and Kruger impressed me most.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Bateman would be great in a managerial type role, or in a tag team. Not really as fond of him in the ring.

(Ya know, even though he is better than the current incarnation of Santino Marella)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I agree tbh, I'm still annoyed they never ran with him and D Bry in an odd couple mould.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I've said from day one that Bateman is an actual funny wrestler. Him and a partner could be a similar tag team to early E&C. Goofy tag-team partners - awesome.

Derrick Bateman and Zach Ryder.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Rainman said:
Derrick Bateman and Zach Ryder.

That would be gold in the tag team division. Ryders ability to get over and charisma would benefit Bateman so much.