Rate and discuss SD! 2/8

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
7/10 - Good episode

• The triple threat match was great, RVD had some cool spots.
  • Punk v Fandango was good and the ending was sweet with the superflex into the vise.
  • Cool backstage attack by Sandow on Rhodes.
  • Layla - had to be the worst heel turn ever, meh.
  • Ziggler was there but didn't have a match - wtf?
Also, Del Rio is definitely retaining at SS, right? Fuck Christian being champion.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i know i should be adjusted to the different ways the month/date/year are used, but i still was thrown back by the thought that a thread from smackdown on feb 8th was bumped. Whammy.
Will watch tonight.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Good thread, will comment again once I've watched.

Just one question though, why don't you want Christian as champ?

Other people deserve it more like Ziggler or Rhodes or some other new young guy. No point in the title changing hands and ADR is a good transitional champ.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Month/day/year is so dumb. Damn 'Murricans.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Other people deserve it more like Ziggler or Rhodes or some other new young guy. No point in the title changing hands and ADR is a good transitional champ.
Ziggler needs a step away from the title right now to finish off the split from AJ and Big E. Rhodes is locked up in a feud and just isn't credible for the WHC right now (this isn't 2011). Christian is a solid and good contender and would be a good transitional champ.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Ahh okay, was curious. Thought you had something against Christian in particular, but I agree with you on that one.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Ziggler needs a step away from the title right now to finish off the split from AJ and Big E. Rhodes is locked up in a feud and just isn't credible for the WHC right now (this isn't 2011). Christian is a solid and good contender and would be a good transitional champ.

IMO Dolph can get re-involved with the title after the feud with Big E is over at Summerslam (hopefully). He's still due a proper title reign, and I see no reason why he doesn't deserve it after SS.

I do agree Christian's the perfect filler feud and would be a good transitional champ in different circumstances though.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wait, Smackdown's still a thing? Forgot all about it. Guess it oughta be a good way to kill a couple of hours.

Alex Riley on commentary? :yay: I'm in for sure now!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I give Smackdown a 7/10 as well. Pretty enjoyable though it had flaws.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
7/10 overall it was better than RAW and I really liked it,the only thing I didn't like was the divas segment and match...well besides Layla ofc.:gusta: