Rate ALL OUT! 8/31/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Did You Think Of ALL OUT?

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I really enjoyed All Out. Couple things I wanna note though is that their visual presentation of these PPVs is slacking ngl. All Out had a cool color scheme of red/black, yet the arena lights were blue, some of the LEDs were green at times, the ring mat had some ugly light grey tone to it, all the AEW logos were still white/gold and the stage lights were red. It just looks a bit uncoordinated to me, even though it'd be such an easy fix. They also took a page out of the E's book by not changing their stage design at all, which is disappointing. I also feel like they're just using pyro for the sake of using it. It never really fits into any of the entrances, so they just go off for no reason and poor Pharoah had to suffer because of it, he was having none of it here lol.

Besides having way too many suicide dives on 1 PPV, wrestling wise, it was pretty neat. Omega/PAC was as great as I expected it to be, Darby/Janela/Havoc & the Bucks/Lucha Brothers were both insane, Orange Cassidy is their biggest signee to date, Rhodes/Spears was yet another really good Cody match and unrelated to everything on the card, MJF is still the future of this company.
Jericho vs Page was alright, it just didn't have that big fight feel I expected from an inaugural championship match. Glad that Jericho won though, Page isn't there yet and the title needs to be made before it can make someone else. I'm feeling a very strong 7/10. I wouldn't say it was as good as DoN

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Good PPV, the Dark Order and the womens match was the only thing I didn't care about.. but Orange Cassidy saved the tag match.

Nothing was saving that women's match with 2 characters the fans don't give a fuck about. Shida and Riho are the names?

Why the fuck were those 2 in a singles match anyway and not Britt Baker? At least the fans know a little something about her.. How did they determine that?

Highlights were the main-event, Cody/Spears and the ladder match was fucking ridiculous. I don't ever want to see that again, I've never seen anything quite like that.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Only 6?

Okay...

Jericho was looking old and very stiff and should not have won the title. Winning because of who you are and not because of your current skill set is not a road AEW should have went down. I hope he drops the title very quickly.
I think a valid argument could be made for both Jericho
& Page winning the title...and they went with Jericho...
& I get that. I would rather have seen Page win...but I'm
always about pushing the younger guys.

I thought Jericho looked fine...BUT...if I'm being honest...
for me this was one of the "lesser" matches on the card.

Granted after the first 3 matches on the main card it was
kind of all down hill for me.

I mean the show was great...but those first 3 matches were
each unique & great to watch for different reasons.

Nothing was saving that women's match with 2 characters the fans don't give a fuck about. Shida and Riho are the names?
Why the fuck were those 2 in a singles match anyway and not Britt Baker? At least the fans know a little something about her.. How did they determine that?
You do realize wrestlers get known & over by having televised
matches right? Most wrestlers start off in the "Who the fuck
is that?" position. Plus I believe Riho has been featured on
every AEW show (including the Buy Ins) so far.

Have you been paying attention?

but Orange Cassidy saved the tag match.
That was one of the highlights of the night...

"Freshly Squeezed Orange Cassidy!"

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Only 6?

Okay...

I think a valid argument could be made for both Jericho
& Page winning the title...and they went with Jericho...
& I get that. I would rather have seen Page win...but I'm
always about pushing the younger guys.

I thought Jericho looked fine...BUT...if I'm being honest...
for me this was one of the "lesser" matches on the card.

Granted after the first 3 matches on the main card it was
kind of all down hill for me.

I mean the show was great...but those first 3 matches were
each unique & great to watch for different reasons.

You do realize wrestlers get known & over by having televised
matches right? Most wrestlers start off in the "Who the fuck
is that?" position. Plus I believe Riho has been featured on
every AEW show (including the Buy Ins) so far.

Have you been paying attention?

That was one of the highlights of the night...

"Freshly Squeezed Orange Cassidy!"

Great, then give Riho a character and explain who the fuck she is, instead of throwing her in the ring and expected fans to give a shit, maybe a video package or something... Anything.

I've seen every match of hers in AEW and I still know absolutely nothing about her.. The fans have no reason to cheer or boo this woman.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Great, then give Riho a character and explain who the fuck she is, instead of throwing her in the ring and expected fans to give a shit, maybe a video package or something... Anything.
Sounds like you should stick to that "Sports Entertainment" stuff Sheik.

?

I've seen every match of hers in AEW and I still know absolutely nothing about her.. The fans have no reason to cheer or boo this woman.
Well...they must do as the fans at the arena were cheering for her...
or did I just imagine that?

?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I'm giving it a 9 as a whole. The only knock personally I felt was the length. PAC vs Omega I feel was great, especially for "second match of the show," and it was great, without giving everything right away. Puts PAC over in a big way and keeps Kenny on the chase to get up there as they build more stars.

I know people may not like the Dark Order, but I find them good as they are in the ring. Uno can cut a good promo, just the gimmick needs work.

Jericho as a champ I find pros and cons with it, the same if Hangman would have won. I felt the main event was pretty great considering the age of Jericho and picked up near the end. I don't expect Jericho to be champion forever, but maybe give him one successful defence at Full Gear, then the next PPV drops it. He at least gives name value to the title and Hangman has some more time to develop, but he's really impressing me more and more.

I am not personally counting the pre-show since I didn't watch it as I avoided most corners of the internet all day until I could watch after work, but I really enjoyed it.

OH ALSO THE CRACKER BARREL TRIPLE THREAT AND THE LADDER MATCH SO MANY TIMES I THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO DIE!

The major stand out matches for me are PAC vs Omega, the Ladder Match, and the Hardcore match. But everything else I liked for the most part.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The guy just needs better ring attire...

He looks like a giant baby wearing a black diaper.

What did you think of the 6 man tag Beavs?

SCU vs Jurassic Express? Exactly what it needed to be for an opener and everyone from both teams got some moments to shine. Plus, Luchasarus has it all, size, speed, agility, the look, and a Master's Degree.