Rapper cuts off penis and jumps from building..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Yes you read that correctly...

This has certainly been one of the most unexplainable and odd acts in recent history. There is no good way to say this, so we may as well get right to it. According to CNN, a rapper by the name of Andre Johnson (not to be confused with the Houston Texans wide receiver of the same name) has severed his penis just before leaping from the second story of a Los Angeles Apartment Building.

From CNN:

Johnson was seriously injured, but survived the fall from the second level of the building in North Hollywood, Los Angeles Police Sgt. William Mann said.

Johnson, along with his recovered penis, was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was being treated, Mann said.”

Obviously, there has to be more to this story.

I cannot fathom why any human being would want to do something like this to themselves. At this particular time, there are no details as to what may have possessed Johnson, who raps under the name Christ Bearer in the Wu-Tang affiliated group Northstar, to mutilate himself in such a way.

Per TMZ:

Two members of a group Bearer collaborates with live in the same apartment building and tell TMZ they were there early this morning when Christ Bearer suddenly — without warning — cut off his penis and jumped off the balcony. They say they were not on “any hard drugs that would cause him to do such a thing.”

According to a separate report from TMZ, doctors at Cedars-Sinai, where the rapper was taken for treatment, were not able to reattach Johnson’s severed unit.

There are obviously still many missing pieces from this story, pieces that will more than likely not be able to be filled in until Johnson himself is in a condition where he can inform someone as to what made him do such a horrible thing to himself.

I am sure as he begins to make his recovery, there will be more and more details emerge about the situation, but I think it is safe to say that there really is no happy ending for this one. There are just some things that you cannot unsee, and this is one of them.

Source: http://fansided.com/2014/04/17/wu-t...e-johnson-severs-penis-jumps-building/#!EBv3D

Reactions: Rogue

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I bet he thinks people will assume he is harder than 50 Cent now. I can see the thought process now:

"Oh people think 50 Cent is so badass because he's been shot 8 times? Wait until they get a load of me!"

*snicker* I said load, the one thing he will not be dropping anytime soon.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I really hope he was planning on dying when he made the jump, although castrating himself beforehand was just brutally unnecessary... maybe he was trying to ensure that he'd die from the blood loss if the fall didn't kill him? If so, looks like both of his plans failed.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
:sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore::sohardcore:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Shame on a smurf who trys to cut his penis off.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I bet he thinks people will assume he is harder than 50 Cent now. I can see the thought process now:

"Oh people think 50 Cent is so badass because he's been shot 8 times? Wait until they get a load of me!"

*snicker* I said load, the one thing he will not be dropping anytime soon.
Fucking copyright infringement!!!!! MY COMPUY!!!! Damn swagger jacker!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If I were ripping off Dice I'd be saying OOHHHHHH at the end of every sentence bruv.
I can tell you are dice clay influenced. he was probably your favorite comedian of the early 90s