rap sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm not one dimensional, I listen to rock too but old rock groups (ie. Rage, Korn, Sugar Ray). Today's rock music doesn't interest me, neither does today's rap music. If you noticed the list all of those songs are old, the earliest song on there was 3 years ago.

JMay187

Reaction score
There both great.

But if your going to diss rap, how about listen to

Z-Ro
Mike Jones
Paul Wall
Slim Thugg
Biggie Smalls
Tupac
Lupe Fasico
Dr. Dre
Eminem

and many others before you do. I'm sure out of that group you will find a track or two that you like and than you might change your mind.

NooDLE

Reaction score
It's almost as gay as those revealing shirts ACDC are wearing in your sig.

the dark knight

Am i the only one who can tallerate Rap and Rock...There both amazing genre's...Lets all just get along...
not really...

i can listen to some "rap" and nearly everything. but i DO hate the genre....its just Blue. sure, there can be a lot of good songs but...still.

this is the kinda like opposite of today's rock. the genre is GREAT. but you can hardly find a song worth listening to..