rap sucks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Am i the only one who can tallerate Rap and Rock...There both amazing genre's...Lets all just get along...

Markz

Reaction score
Why exactly does it suck? Don't say anything to do with 50 snitch, I know...he's a smurf.

You most likely will be a fan of Hard Rock, you know what I mean, the constant screaming and 40 minute drum solos.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
For most of u guys who hate y'all probably listen to too much Lil' Wayne and 50 Cent, etc. Listen to these guys:

Andre 3000
Common
Cool Kids
Lupe Fiasco
Talib Kweli
Trae

Rell

Reaction score
lol this thread is palm in the face disgusting. I listen to both Rock & Rap, don't hate either genre. Why hate something you have no control over, just don't listen to it, and leave it at that. Making pointless threads about why you hate it is well...pointless

Famou$ 187

Why diss 50 Cent?

lol this thread is palm in the face disgusting. I listen to both Rock & Rap, don't hate either genre. Why hate something you have no control over, just don't listen to it, and leave it at that. Making pointless threads about why you hate it is well...pointless

I agree with this.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like both rap and rock... its good to have a little variety in ur life...

Mr. Mat

^why say anything rell said it all best look i love rap listen to it all the time but i also love other music to right now i'm listening to rage against the machine shane probally made this thread to try to piss me off nice traice shane but you fail again pal sorry i'm not comming in here saying rap is better then rock or metal because i like them all the same