Rap Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Reaction score
On the set of Wale and J Cole's 'Bad Girls Club' Video <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->

Quote:
<table border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px inset currentColor;" class="alt2">Wale repped for the Pirates and Knicks while shooting the video for “Bad Girls Club,” the first single from his sophomore album, underneath the blue skies of Los Angeles on Tuesday (June 28). The Maybach Music Group signee collaborated with J. Cole, who also produced the song. The young MCs filmed scenes in front of a mansion in Pasadena with an ice blue Bentley parked in the driveway. Rick Ross and DJ Khaled also came through to show love.

rap-up.com </td></tr></tbody></table>

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;HZmkkeVykGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZmkkeVykGM&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;w2K2cs4vfkk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=w2K2cs4vfkk[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
Come back in July (4th?) and tell me if I was wrong. I doubt it tho *shrugs*. This slightly varies from the one that was put out earlier this month.

1: Lift Off
2: N^ggas in Paris
3: PrimeTime
4: New Day
5: Living So Italian
6: Otis Redding
7: No Church In a While
8: I Can’t Stop/Spazz/Murder to Excellence (3 songs on one track)
9: Sweet Baby Jesus
10: Love You So
11: H.A.M

Editor’s Note: While attending Rocawear’s Styling Suite event, I had a chance run in with John Meneilly, much like the one Theophilus London had, I suppose. Now, in a room full of crowded people, music, wine flowing, delicious food and free clothes, I had to double check with the Roc Nation mogul on these crucial details. The first time around I thought he said July 4th, I heard wrong. He comes back around the room while I’m standing with some colleagues from VIBE and I asked him to clear up the floating rumors. He obliged and debunked that the album was dropping on the 4th. Stating “Nothing is happening on July 4th”, which conflicts with other reports, but he continued “in a few weeks though in July), it’s coming”, which coincides more with what Theophilus was told. However, a very good source says someone with in the Kanye camp said July 4th, so who knows? but I’m gonna go with what I was told to my face. Anyway, yeah tracklist above.

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;rPBf19ysV38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rPBf19ysV38[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
Fabolous Reveals New Tattoo of His Son

<center>
fabolous-tattoo.jpg
</center>
Fabolous is showing just how much of a devoted father he is with his latest tattoo. Instead of getting something he may regret later, the Brooklyn spitter tatted an image that will last forever of his three-year-old son Johan surrounded by an angel. Famed tattoo artist Mister Cartoon provided him with the fresh ink on his right arm.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Bumpin' the Common/Nas track. It's alright and already sounds better than Common's whole last album if I'm going to be perfectly blunt.

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;qhQOF433324]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhQOF433324&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
Kanye West Captivates at ESSENCE Music Festival

<center>
kanye-essence-2.jpg
</center>
Kanye West capped off Day 2 of the ESSENCE Music Festival in New Orleans with an unforgettable evening of artistry. ‘Ye, who’s been playing festivals around the world, performed a similar set to Coachella, opening with “POWER” against a Greek art-deco backdrop. Dressed in a white blazer, jeans, and black fringe sneakers, he delivered an epic performance that included ballerinas, lasers, and fireworks. He closed with the emotional “Hey Mama,” leaving over 40,000 concertgoers in the Louisiana Superdome with a deeper appreciation for his musical genius.
According to Ryan Seacrest, a new single from Watch the Throne will arrive by mid-July with the long-awaited album to follow in August. There are also talks of a potential Kanye/Jay-Z tour to follow.

<center><style type="text/css"> #gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; } </style><!-- see gallery_shortcode() in wp-includes/media.php --><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl>
<dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon">http://www.rap-up.com/2011/07/03/kanye-west-captivates-at-essence-music-festival/kanye-essence-6/</dt></dl>
</center>

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;5Yf32Tdd328]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Yf32Tdd328&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
Bow Wow is no stranger to venting his frustrations with the industry and music labels via Twitter. And today is no different. After going off on blogs who lied about "his daughter's" alleged pic on the net, he popped off today about rappers not getting their due and the brainwashing that goes on with radio stations and award shows like the BET Awards.

The Cash Money rapper took to twitter today to explain to his followers why he feels the industry is a crock of s***. Yes, we already know this is all a business and only certain artists will get play based on various and many times irrelevant factors. So Bow went off about it today:

<table id="ncode_imageresizer_warning_4" class="ncode_imageresizer_warning" width="480"><tbody><tr><td class="td1" width="20"> </td><td class="td2" unselectable="on">This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 541x533 and weights 85KB.</td></tr></tbody></table>

And he closed out with, "This is real. 'Remember every business has a lil corruption to it' Remember that."

Kairi

Reaction score
Hot Shot: Jay Z & Kanye West- ‘Watch The Throne’ Album Cover

Behold the album cover for Jay Z’s and Kanye West’s collaborative album ‘Watch The Throne’.
Though no confirmation of a release date has been announced by either artist or Island Def Jam, the LP’s release has generated excitement after the report that the first single would feature Bruno Mars and Pop’s Queen Supreme, Beyonce.

Will you be buying Watch The Throne?‘​

Status
Not open for further replies.