Rap Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]ZbzS88zTF7k[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
er, i'll fix that in a minute when i figure out how

Kairi

Reaction score
<CENTER>
kanye-balmain-4.jpg
</CENTER>
Kanye West is reigniting his fashion career. The dapper rapper is reportedly working on his own clothing line in the fashion capital of the world.

Mr. West is said to be developing a high-end collection for both men and women, a source close to him tells The Telegraph. He has set up shop at a studio in Paris to begin work.

This is not his first foray into fashion. Kanye, a regular fixture at runway shows, scrapped plans for his Pastelle line in 2009 and most recently released a limited collection of scarves inspired by the artwork for his latest album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy.
He is expected to present Céline designer Phoebe Philo with an award at the CFDA Fashion Awards on June 6 and recently performed at the memorial for legendary poet Gil Scott-Heron.

Kairi

Reaction score
Sean Kingston is on the road to recovery following a jet ski accident that left him in critical condition over Memorial Day weekend.

While he’s unable to speak due to a breathing tube placed in his mouth, sources tell TMZ that the “Beautiful Girls” singer is awake and alert and getting better every day.
Kingston’s family and friends have been visiting him in the Miami hospital since the crash, and he is communicating through nods and sign language.

He was rushed to the trauma ward after suffering a broken jaw, fractured wrist, and water in his lungs. Doctors expect to keep him hospitalized for another couple of weeks.

Kairi

Reaction score
It was all about the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks during Game 2 of the NBA Finals, but that didn’t stop Lil Wayne from repping another team. Weezy sported an L.A. hat and vintage gray T-shirt with the Lakers logo in support of the Cali team, who did not make it to the finals. However, he still flashed a smile through his diamond-encrusted grill while watching the game courtside at Miami’s AmericanAirlines Arena.

The sports enthusiast recently expressed his thoughts on Shaquille O’Neal’s retirement. “I only hope that my legacy is as amazing as Shaq’s,” he wrote. “By far the most dominating player ever.”

Kairi

Reaction score
Nas recently announced the name of his 10th solo album Life Is Good. Speaking with DJ Envy for MTV2’s Sucker Free Countdown Sundays, the rapper now reveals that the first single will be titled “Nasty.”

“The first joint is called ‘Nasty,” said the Queens MC, once known as Nasty Nas. “We ain’t going backwards, we staying forwards though.”
The project is almost done and he considers it his best work to date. “This album is just a piece of my blood, flesh, and bones. This album right here is the one,” he added. “This is the music for survivors.”

Kairi

Reaction score
Eve may be in the midst of plotting her comeback, but in between time she’s been planning her future with British Race Car driver Maximillion Cooper, founder of Gumball 3000 brand. She recently revealed that she’s not only focusing on her music (while avoiding acting opportunities) but that she’s ready to settle down and start a family.
“I want marriage, I want babies, soon, but later. I’m seeing someone at the moment. I’m not saying [who it is], but it’s been a year. It’s not a secret. He’s not a music celebrity.â€￾

“I haven’t read any scripts, I don’t want to, I want to finish this record – that’s like my top priority. I’ve read some stuff but nothing that has really grabbed me at all. My dream, dream, dream would to be directed by Quentin Tarantino. I want to kick somebody’s ass or shoot somebody.â€￾

Kairi

Reaction score
Wu-Tang Clan is back on the attack. The iconic hip-hop collective, including Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, RZA, Method Man, Capadonna, U-God, and Inspectah Deck, is aiming for destruction with a new album Legendary Weapons, due July 26.
Executive produced by RZA, Weapons features a throwback sound inspired by classic soul and kung fu imagery, with raw tracks by RZA and members of Brooklyn-based band The Revelations. Together, they tell a tale of the crew’s violent New York street life. Guests include AZ, M.O.P., Sean Price, Killa Sin, and more.
The album’s first single “Only the Rugged Survive” was produced by Noah Rubin and features RZA. Check the official tracklisting below.

1. Start the Show (feat. Raekwon and RZA)
2. Laced Cheeba (feat. Ghostface, Sean Price, and Trife Diesel)
3. Diesel Fluid (feat. Method Man, Trife Diesel, and Cappadonna)
4. Played By the Game
5. The Black Diamonds (feat. Ghostface, Roc Marciano, and Killa Sin)
6. Legendary Weapons (Ghostface, AZ and M.O.P.)
7. Never Feel This Pain (feat. Inspectah Deck, U-God, and Tre Williams)
8. Angels Got Wings
9. Drunk Tongue (feat. Killa Sin)
10. 225 Rounds (feat. U-God, Cappadonna, Bronze Nazareth, and RZA)
11. Meteor Hammer (feat. Ghostface, Action Bronson, and Termanology)
12. Live Through Death
13. Only the Rugged Survive (feat. RZA)
14. Outro

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Didn't even know Wu was putting together an album. Awesome I'll be sure to check it out when it comes out/leaks.

Kairi

Reaction score
Big Sean Gets Support from Kanye West, G.O.O.D. Music Family at Album Listening

<CENTER>
big-sean-listening-9.jpg
</CENTER>
It was a family affair as Big Sean previewed his debut Finally Famous before a crowd of VIPs and industry tastemakers at a listening session at The Standard hotel in New York City on Tuesday (June 7). Kanye West, Kid Cudi, and Pusha T were in the crowd supporting their fellow G.O.O.D. Music signee as he introduced tracks from his album, due June 28.
G.O.O.D. Music’s founder took the stage before guests including Swizz Beatz, Estelle, Selita Ebanks, and producer No I.D. “I apologize I was a little bit late, I had a throne to watch,” joked Yeezy, who turns 34 today.
Dressed in a blazer, white tee, and snapback hat, a humble Kanye expressed how proud he was of his protégé. “I believe Sean’s story is one of the most amazing ever because he literally got signed off of a freestyle,” he said. “I feel like he could be like what Beyoncé is to R&B, that he could be that to rap music.”

Kairi

Reaction score
Lupe Fiasco has never held his tongue when it comes to politics, but his latest words may surprise some. In a new interview, the rapper sounds off on President Obama and terrorism.

“In my fight against terrorism, to me, the biggest terrorist is Obama in the United States of America,” the Chicago lyricist told CBS News’ “What’s Trending.” “For me, I’m trying to fight the terrorism that’s actually causing the other forms of terrorism. The root cause of the terrorism is the stuff that you as a government allow to happen and the foreign policies that we have in place in different countries that inspire people to become terrorists. And it’s easy for us because it’s really just some oil, which we can really get on our own.”
Lupe, who did not vote in the last presidential election, will not be voting in 2012. “I don’t vote. I don’t get involved in the political process because it’s meaningless, to be honest. I’m a real big believer if I’m gonna vouch for someone, then I’m gonna stand behind everything that they do,” he explained. “So politicians aren’t gonna do that because I don’t want you to bomb some village in the middle of nowhere.”
The reporter then asked him what would happen if no one voted to which he replied, “Who knows. Let’s try it out and see what happens.”
Lupe previously expressed his views about the commander-in-chief on his politically-charged Lasers single “Words I Never Said,” where he rapped, “Limbaugh is a racist, Glenn Beck is a racist, Gaza Strip was getting burned, Obama didn’t say shit/ That’s why I ain’t vote for him, next one either.”

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;SbQaYe2tyC8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbQaYe2tyC8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.