Rap Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
[youtube]T9HkYsyVVuo[/youtube]

Flesh went off about Krayzie leaving the group and pretty much confirmed that there still is a bone thugs without him. I can see why he is pissed though after all this time all 5 were together finally again and now that ended. Funny thing is here I thought Bizzy was gonna end up leaving the group again lol.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Their last album was a let down for me. I realize they are older and can't exactly make the same music they used to but still was expecting more. Should have had DJ Uneek produce the whole album. Bizzy is my favorite out of that group as his solo albums have been hidden gems not sure if you've listened to em or not. But his last solo album wasn't good either.

Kairi

Reaction score
lil-wayne-carter-iv.jpg

supposedly that's the cover of carter iv, and it's been pushed back to june instead of may

Kairi

Reaction score
brat-tat.jpg

Da Brat’s got a new tat. The So So Def rapper showed her love for Michael Jackson by tatting an iconic image of the King of Pop on her leg. Jermaine Dupri, who posted the pic of the fresh ink, commented on the tribute by writing, “BRAT JUST GOT THIS, SHE MAKING ME WANNA GO.”

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]Clo0U1BMR5I[/youtube]

new pusha t

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]r5w21_Vphbg[/youtube]

new video

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]dHF3kNKCkbg[/youtube]

new ryan leslie

Kairi

Reaction score
Fabolous kicks it old school on his upcoming mixtape The S.O.U.L. Tape. The 13-track offering, which contains soul-sampled instrumentals and no DJ drops, includes guest appearances from Lil Wayne, Trey Songz, Ne-Yo, Ryan Leslie, Lloyd Banks, Vado, Red Café, and more. Additionally, Loso links up with producers Cardiak, Streetrunner, Broadway, Teddy Da Don, and others. Check out the tracklisting in anticipation of its April 21 release.

1. Pain / Fabolous / Produced by Santana & P-Thought
2. Wolves in Sheeps Clothing / Fabolous ft. Paul Cain
3. Really Tho / Fabolous / Produced by Teddy da Don
4. That’s Not Love / Fabolous ft. Lil Wayne / Produced by StreetRunner
5. Leaving You / Fabolous / Produced by Sonaro
6. In the Morning / Fabolous
7. Drugs (Do This to Me) / Fabolous ft. Paul Cain & Broadway / Produced by Broadway
8. Ya’ll Don’t Hear Me Tho / Fabolous ft. Red Café / Produced by Cardiak
9. Phone Numbers / Fabolous
10. Mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside / Fabolous ft. Vado & Lloyd Banks
11. Riesling & Rolling Papers / Fabolous
12. Slow Down / Fabolous ft. Trey Songz / Produced by DJ Swivel
13. PayBack Music / Fabolous ft. Freck Billionaire
Bonus:
Look at Her (You Be Killin’ ‘Em Pt. 2) / Fabolous ft. Ryan Leslie & Ne-Yo

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]-9coYZW4GOo[/youtube]

new wayne video

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lil-wayne-carter-iv.jpg

supposedly that's the cover of carter iv, and it's been pushed back to june instead of may
Not a bad cover imo and though I'm not a Wayne fan or anything actually am interested in hearing the album. Album getting pushed back though just makes it more likely that the shit is gonna leak.

Kairi

Reaction score
Game Detained in Canada for 14 Days

Game’s 4/20 went up in smoke, but for the wrong reason. The “Red Nationâ€￾ rapper was detained by Canadian officials after attempting to enter the country.

Fresh from Australia, Game was traveling to Canada to perform at several shows on Wednesday, April 20. After waiting in customs for three hours, he was denied entry. “Customs officials just denied me entry into Canada. I’m sorry 2 ALL my fans but I was mislead by promoters & assured I would be able 2 enter,â€￾ he tweeted.

But things soon went from bad to worse. “This just in: I’m being detained in Canada for 14 days until they process my inadmissability then I’ll have a hearing heard by a judge,â€￾ he added. “At that point the judge will decide to either deport me or give me a sentence for violating Canada’s immigrant entry laws.â€￾

Game expressed his unhappiness with the unexpected circumstances. “F%cked up situation !!! But at least they let me call home, & tweet before they lock a n!gga up !!! Gotta turn in my property, y’all be kool,â€￾ he wrote. “Gotta give up my phone & property. This some straight bullshit ! Flew all the way from LA to be denied and detained ?!?! WTF.â€￾

Status
Not open for further replies.