Rap Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
No idea, I can't imagine Lil' Bow Wow being an old man, though. Going to be some odd years.

Kairi

Reaction score
Soulja Boy -- along with several members of his inner circle -- perpetuated a lie about purchasing a $55 million G5 jet ... at least that's what a spokesperson for Soulja is now saying.

Earlier this week, TMZ spoke with Soulja, a member of his management team named Shai Storm and Soulja's assistant -- who all verified Soulja dropped the cash on the private jet as a 21st birthday gift to himself.

In fact, Soulja even went on a radio show yesterday in Miami -- after TMZ's story posted -- and when asked if he bought the plane, coyly told the DJ he was "G5 status" ... but never said the story was false.

Now, Soulja's "spokesperson" Greg Miller has issued a statement on behalf of the rapper ... saying the "elaborate rumors" are "not true."

Funny, because when our reporter spoke with Soulja earlier this week -- and asked him directly, he responded, "Hell yeah ... I bought it."

Sadly, so did we.

Since Miller's statement, TMZ has made dozens of calls to Shai Storm -- but he hasn't picked up. Storm did return a text message saying he was instructed that all media relations are now going through Miller.

Soulja Boy -- Accused of $55 Million Lie About Purchasing G5 Private Jet | TMZ.com<!-- / message -->

Killswitch

Reaction score
[video=youtube;xBIfffmQR-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBIfffmQR-4&[/video]

This has my been shit lately...come home from a long day of work roll up an L and jam out to this. Good beat by Tyga.

Status
Not open for further replies.