Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

The thing about modding someone makes the person change. Take Luke for example, not to say he's a bad poster. He was a decent poster before that, but after he became a mod, then he grew this ego where he's usually right. And we have all these bootlickers acting like mods are always right, and it builds their ego more.

And yeah since I've arrived, this forum have changed alot. We had alot of mature posters in the past, and just reading this forum improves my wrestling knowledge. Now I feel some people posting in the wrestling part of the forum seems like they can't tell the difference between wrestling as wrestling and wrestling as entertainment.

[YT]6PDKcX0Ji90[/YT]

If video doesn't work...http://youtube.com/watch?v=6PDKcX0Ji90

That's why I say, the members now are really immature. You got no creativity and sense of humor at all, and just resorted to copying what others do. I'm not saying I'm the most mature here, and I'm probably in the 99% of what 3lions say, but at least I know that if I'm not a funny guy, I won't try to be.

Kaedon

Reaction score
:fear: Do you still like me 3lions?:hands:

3lions

Reaction score
Travis ... aren't you banned yet?

And Kaedon, I won't get into a game of like/dislike. But I have no problem with you.

Travis40

^ I told you all that I've improved...that's why I'm not banned yet...even though I like your "WWE: We Are Steroids" in your sig

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
So I am in a way a bad poster, just not the worst. Well thanks. You just made my day a whole lot better.....lol. What should I do to improve, and dont say "dont watch TNA"

How about this jackass stop being such a fucking smart ass in 9 out of 10 posts that you make dickwad. Ya sarcasm is funny but when you use it all the time and when it isn't needed then it loses its value. I do it too just to entertain myself but you take it to a whole different level.

Can't wait for your response saying something like "well how can I improve my sarcastic smartass posts that you dont like.. lol.."
:gun_bandana: :thumb_yello:

OrtonIsGod

Reaction score
Maybe it's not my place to comment on this, but...

Well...I'm just here to offer my opinion on what's going on in the wrestling world. I love hearing how people feel about the current product and then offering what I think on certain matters.

So...let's just chill out...and talk about wrestling on a wrestling forum.

Obviously, I'm not tuned in to what this thread is about....but I just don't feel something like this has to be said, and it's sad that it does. We are all wrestling fans, I'd assume that's why we joined the forums. I do feel it may be wrong to clump all new posters together...when some of us do have something to offer to the forums, but that's just my opinion. Spamming the boards would be wrong, but if you have insightful information/thoughts to offer...then go right ahead and post all you want.

PeepShow

How about this jackass stop being such a fucking smart ass in 9 out of 10 posts that you make dickwad. Ya sarcasm is funny but when you use it all the time and when it isn't needed then it loses its value. I do it too just to entertain myself but you take it to a whole different level.

Can't wait for your response saying something like "well how can I improve my sarcastic smartass posts that you dont like.. lol.."
:gun_bandana: :thumb_yello:

That make me dickwad? Can you tell me what that is, since you seem to know quite well.

Its ok man, I would feel just the same amount of pain as you if my forum was dying. Its ok man, but its life. :(

This Guy

Its ok man, I would feel just the same amount of pain as you if my forum was dying. Its ok man, but its life. :(

Man, if you think Mike feels his forum is dying you obvioulsy have never listened to anything he has ever said.

I've read many threads during my time in IWF where the originals like Mike & 3lions discuss the begining days. And where as many people feel the IWF is dying right now because people are leaving, and that there may not be as much conversation going on, and prefer how it was about a year ago when there was always 30 plus people online posting constantly, they will tell you they liked it even better before that when the forum was small. You think they care that its going back to that where its just a small group of people discussing wrestling and other stuff? Of course not, they are probably happy as hell. And with a few exceptions (soulpower for example) they are probably just as happy as I am with some of the people who left. (ie. FlamesofFury)

This forum may be suffering from a lack of activity but as many people have stated, the passion for wrestling isn't there right now. And just as the wrestling industry goes in cycles (hot, cold, hot, cold) so does this forum. Now if those little cry babies like TOK & FOF (to name two) want to go bitch and moan about how its unfair that rules don't get enforced everything they get in shit for breaking one, then its fine by me. I'd rather personally have just a small group of people to discuss with then a large group of assholes like the two I mentioned who couldn't have an intelegent conversation if there lives depended on it.