Ranking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Everyone likes the good old 'Admin, mod, premium, member' etc. but as we're a WWE forum, why not have ranks?

Crayo & Xanth = Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Anonymous = Chief Operating Officer (COO) - (Seen as he actually does operate things :p)
Moderators = Executives
Premium = Superstars
Normal = Stars

This would require new userbars which Xanth can easily make.
I think it makes things more fun than your average Joe Admin, Mod etc.

Opinions? ;)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I love that idea to be honest. Even though Anon is basically another CEO though lol.

Normals wouldn't be called stars though I doubt. Since there's no userbar for them they'd just be rookies I guess lol.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I love that idea to be honest. Even though Anon is basically another CEO though lol.

Normals wouldn't be called stars though I doubt. Since there's no userbar for them they'd just be rookies I guess lol.

The default user-title for them could be 'Potential Star' or 'Future Star'

Also, for Premium+Mod with over say, 3,000 posts, they could get the title of 'Future Hall of Famer'

I'm on a roll with epic ideas, even if I say so myself.

Also, glad you love the idea <3

I think COO fits Anonymous better because he's the boss as operating the site goes really :p

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Knowing Anon he'll come up with his own rank lol, or might love the idea of COO. Anyway, user-titles could be used more effectively definitely for normal members then. I'm keeping "LITTLE JIMMY" no doubt.

Premiums/Mods can change their own usertitles :).

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Knowing Anon he'll come up with his own rank lol, or might love the idea of COO. Anyway, user-titles could be used more effectively definitely for normal members then. I'm keeping "LITTLE JIMMY" no doubt.

Premiums/Mods can change their own usertitles :).

Haha :p