[RANKED] WWE Jobbers Mini Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yes, yes. I know.

JUQOF7j.png
thats the best thing i have read the entire year so far

welcome to town core

all your previous crimes were forgiven

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Liking TFW the most so far, looks natural

I think I also wanna read Lethal town but need to see a couple more posts to make sure

Mission "skim the thread in 10 minutes" accomplished
you didnt read anything
wanna bet?

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Ekko giving TFW a town core pass for talking about the rankings of all things is :swaggyp
Well initially I was giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking he had a role of sorts, but he was trolling it turned out. I'd honestly say he feels like his trolly town self at the moment. I'd like him more if Peter flipped scum, because he at least did make some okay comments around him potentially feigning ignorance I think it was.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
And yeah, I also found Peter's comment about CP being the only one playing pretty pingy when I saw it, enough that I quoted it at least with a :howdareyou

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
When I flip town - people will know that I have only ever taken the acronym PR to mean Power Rule.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
TP is a pretty easy place to park honestly, and a good wagon to push through with not much push back. Not saying CP is scum for that, but yeah it just felt weird how agreeable Peter was about it. To me at least.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
When I flip town - people will know that I have only ever taken the acronym PR to mean Power Rule.
I'm not going to be pushing you on these factors

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Only thing giving me pause about Peter is I found people to be focusing on the Ranked comment far too much, but I suppose he could have been acting like he didn't know what was going on as scum

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Like Tweet's entry, and Wang is definitely the person I feel most comfortable about based on my experience playing with him. Feels the sort of effort he puts forth when he is town. Reag seemed like he was genuinely trying as well. Those are my towny leans at the moment.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
you didnt read anything
wanna bet?
A bet you're gonna win is that I won't read any of your stuff if you don't remove your head from between your buttcheeks post haste

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well initially I was giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking he had a role of sorts, but he was trolling it turned out. I'd honestly say he feels like his trolly town self at the moment. I'd like him more if Peter flipped scum, because he at least did make some okay comments around him potentially feigning ignorance I think it was.
Ye he seems unlikely to be teamed with Peter fwiw though he's also unbearably obnoxious

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
send ur kill in quick so the day can start ;)

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
so? i remember names from 10 years ago (kek)

by ur reply i assume that u did indeed know eggnog was juice, u r just now saying u forgot... or maybe feigning ignorance ;)

Nah, I didn't know until I searched Juice's name in the archive. That was all happening in real time.