[RANKED] WWE Jobbers Mini Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I clearly have no idea how read 4th at this point, two games in a two absolutely hopeless.
It's all good, I don't know how to read you as well for the most part. We definitely need to play more games together in the future.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
When Sky and Ekko flipped town, I validated myself into thinking my reads were on point LMAO smh durrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s really hard to play as town with such low activity to be fair. Really hard to sort people. It’s hard to nail down town reads when you’re not making any lynches.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
When's the last time we had back to back no lynches

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
End of Night 3

Juice got dead…

lashley-spear-r-truth.gif

Name: R-Truth
Role: Loved
Alignment: Jobbers aligned

One title match that you lost way back in 2011. That's it. That was your peak. The rest of the time you have just been used to fill funny segments and flip your way to losses. Considering you signed with WWE way back in 1999, that's a long ass time to be losing, mate. To be fair to you, though, you are actually hilarious.

You are loved. That means it will always take one more vote than majority to lynch you.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

And with that, Mafia control the majority…
Jobber Squashers win!

Congratulations to @CraigPelton, @Lethal Banks and @Wangman Page

goldberg-spear.gif

Name: Goldberg
Role: 2x Roletracker/2x Roleblocker
Alignment: Jobber Squashers aligned

I don't think there are any positive connotations that go along with your name. No happy memories, no joyful moments. Just pain. And I mean that physically and literally. Everybody in the entire locker room not named Brock Lesnar absolutely HATES facing you and it's easy to see why. They're going to get hurt. Physically and mentally. Worse, their career is going to come to a screeching halt.

You are a 2-shot Roletracker and a 2-shot roleblocker. Two times at night you can target somebody and learned who they visited, as well as what type of role they used. Two times on different nights, you may target a player and stop them from using any night actions.

You win when mafia control the majority, or nothing can stop that from happening.

FAKE:

wwe-sami-zayn.gif

Name: Sami Zayn
Role: 2x Tracker

It pains me to say this, but Sami, you are a jobber. You may get a lot of TV time, but it all results in the same thing. A big. Fat. L. You know it's bad when you yourself, on TV, in a prime time segment, didn't even pretend you had a chance at beating Brock Lesnar. "You'll have an easier time beating me than Roman!". Pitiful. You just follow around the top faces, talk shit and get beat.

You are the 2-shot Tracker. Twice at night you may target a player and learn who they visited.

charlotte-flair-wink.gif

Name: Charlotte Flair
Role: 2x Bus Driver

You are basically the John Cena of the women's division. Shoehorned into every hot angle, forced to beat every character that is considered cool by the audience. You have the belt put on you at every conceivable opportunity. You don't just squash jobbers, you basically squash everybody. I can hear the groans here from the women that look at their schedule to see a match with you in their future. The result is inevitable. Charlotte wins lol.

You are the 2-shot bus driver. Twice at night, you may target two players and switch around all actions that target them. All actions targeting Player A will instead target Player B and vice versa.

You win when mafia control the majority, or nothing can stop that from happening.

FAKE:

dana-brooke-slip.gif

Name: Dana Brooke
Role: 2x Bus Driver

No, winning the 24/7 title does not exempt you from jobber status. All we keep hearing is how "Oh wow, Dana Brooke works so hard!". That's code for weeeeell she fucking sucks, but she's unsuccessfully trying to suck less, at least! Meanwhile your imposing look has completely evaporated. Going from jacked to looking like an older, smaller Charlotte. It's no wonder that you're just used as cannon fodder for the anybody making gains to get a win over.

brock-lesnar-brock-vs-kofi.gif

Name: Brock Lesnar
Role: Godfather/1x Janitor

I've lost count of the amount of jobbers you've beaten in under a minute. It's almost like Vince has a competition with himself to see how quickly he can have you kill them. It's glorious to watch, but plenty of dreams have been shattered at the altar of the beast. You're the absolute worst nightmare to the jobbers.

You are the Godfather and 1-shot Janitor. You will show a favourable result upon investigation one time, as well as surviving the first kill attempt on you. Once at night, you may take over the faction kill and make it a janitor. This means that their role will be hidden in their flip, and provided to your team.

FAKE:

titus-oneil-big-boot.gif

Name: Akira Tozawa
Role: Vanille Townie

I don't remember a lot about you other than back when the cruserweight division was still appearing on TV, you were presented as a threat but yet lost pretty much all the time. I have no idea what you're up to now, but the last I saw you were pretending to be a ninja and again, losing all your matches. Yikes.

You have no role in this game.

And commiserations to the remaining players…

bobby-lashley-spear.gif

Name: Cedric Alexander
Role: 2x Bodyguard

I remember when I first saw you during the first cruserweight classic. I thought, wow, this dude is pretty cool. He can be a star. Which shows what I know about wrestling. Pretty much your entire tenure on the main roster has just saw you lose. You enjoyed a paltry level of success by being associated with Bobby Lashley in the Hurt Business but let's face it, even then you were just there to take his pins.

You are the 2-shot bodyguard. Twice at night you may target a player and protect them from killing roles.

brock-lesnar-f5.gif

Name: Kofi Kingston
Role: Serial Killer/1x Bulletproof/1x Investigation Immune/1x Commuter
Alignment: Elite Jobber aligned

So you may not be a jobber, but you're pretty close. Winning the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania on the back of a groundswell of support from the crowd, you've enjoyed too much success to be considered a jobber in the truest sense. However, it didn't take long to be relegated back into your usual spot of making other people and your teammates look good. Indeed, your good run came crashing down to an F5 in 8 seconds. You then didn't even bother trying to win your title back. You knew as we did, that wasn't your spot.

You are the serial killer. Each night you may target a player and kill them. You will return a favourable result the first time you are investigated and you will survive the first kill attempt on you.

You are also a 1-shot commuter. Once during the game you may choose to leave the game and no night actions can effect you. You will not be able to kill when commuting.

You win when you are the last man standing or nothing can stop that from happening.

FAKE:

(Just going to say here that you can probably get away with claiming Kofi Kingston if you alter the flavour to be just about the loss to Brock and the fact he didn't even try to get his title back, like it mentions in your real flavour. But below is a tailor made fake if you want it)

big-e-big-ending.gif

Name: Robert Roode
Role: 2x Commuter/Vanilla Townie (either role is safe to claim)

It's really sad what happened to you in WWE. Just consistently jobbed out. They even got rid of the one thing that got you over with their audience in the first place: your theme song. It really shows how little they see in you. You accomplished nothing as a face and nothing as a heel, now being relegated to Dolph Ziggler's side kick. And that's it. That's your entire character.

You are the 2-shot Commuter. Twice at night you may choose to leave the game and no night actions will effect you.

Now we have finally identified the body of RetepAdam…
aleister-black-black-mass.gif

Name: Elias
Role: 2x Vigilante

It seemed at one point that you were going to be a big deal, one of Vince's pet projects. What materialised however was a comedy jobber who's talents were wasted. You've spent far more time in your career strumming your guitar and looking up at the lights than anything else. How many more times are you going to get smacked upside the head with your own guitar? C'mon, man.

You are the 2-shot vigilante. Twice, at night, you may target a player and kill them

MVP: Lethal Banks
HM: CraigPelton
HM: Ekkologix

The game ended when Doddsy tried to shoot CP, but was roleblocked. Mafia controlled the majority at that point with a 1/3/1 split.

Thanks for playing guys! The inactivity was a little disappointing but hey at least we got a game going. The awards were tough, felt Lethal did the most for the mafia team, was well town read and the most engaged by a fair distance. Tried pushing the direction and started the movement towards the TFW lynch. Good game from the lad. CP did well to ensure he didn’t get lynched the day he was on the block. Tbh I wasn’t sure if I should give a third but I think Ekko did the most to try and create interactions from the town side, tried to get everybody conversing and thinking things through logically. Got the lynch off himself in the process. His reads were also solid for the most part, though they got murky when everybody was pushing him.

Not much to see in the mafia and dead chats tbh but let me know if anybody wants adding to them.

Apologies for not updating the OP as we went along like I usually do. I will however update it properly next time I’m on PC for looking back in the future purposes.
thanks for HM
my reads were garbage for most of the game tbh dont feel like its deserved

wp to scum team
vig and cop dying n1 hurt us sooo badly lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
WOOOOOOOO!

Happy for the win and stoked at the MVP. Well done team.

My apologies to Juice for being a dick in our d1 exchange

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
serial kinda needed to help town a bit there rip

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock