[RANKED] WWE Jobbers Mini Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
On topic of Wang, I think he's been plenty active, especially considering this game has given him a lot less to work with than just about every other game we've ever had here.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Sky why did you watch TFW btw I don't know if you have reasons
Asking this was my first thought btw, somebody really oughta look at Skys d1 and see if it makes any sense for her to watch TFW

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
No it doesn't mean she's 100% town you're correct. And not especially. I don't think as scum she needed to try and get the game moving early on day 1 really, was beneficial to scum to keep things quiet for as long as possible really.
did the game really move with her in charge tho?
we did not even get a lynch going. absolutely 0 net movement
and the best she had today was a push on juice for no reasons

like at some point doddsy we gotta stop giving benefit of doubt to active players. she has basically accomplished nothing with her activity. she does not even have reads of her own with proper cases, nor any prolonged interactions outside of shades that she throws at players to fake contribution. do we agree?

Juice as I said I'm not really fussed one way or the other there, I'm not town reading her at all so I dunno why you're throwing that in
thats good we r on the same page on juice then. do not mind if she or sky is lynched today. if u have to choose between the 2, who will it be?

Could be one of them, out of either I'd say juice is more likely though. It's entirely possible they're both town I dunno why you're throwing that out as a must be sort of thing tbh
if both r town i need u to tell me who is scum lol

we have a cop dying, and the only player he scum read b4 his death was juice. it makes sense for her to shoot him
on the other hand sky killed peter and tried to pin that on juice iirc, with a bit of help from lethal.

its always possible they r both town, but for that to be true i need to scum read 4 other players which i quiet frankly do not.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Asking this was my first thought btw, somebody really oughta look at Skys d1 and see if it makes any sense for her to watch TFW
meh no idea, she rolewatched him to see if i will do something to him or if anyone will protect him since he was pretty town read

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
well ofcoruse it is, shes role watcher lol

ur role is now outed for free

the fact that she thinks u r a bodyguard and not a scum roleblocker is soooo funny lmao

because she knows u arent a scum roleblocker kek
I do agree that @Sky oughta elaborate on why she thought my visit on TFW was harmless

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
get in here sky, sht is getting real

yareyare.png

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
meh no idea, she rolewatched him to see if i will do something to him or if anyone will protect him since he was pretty town read
The important part is whether she read TFW town herself or not. If she didn't, it'd make no sense for her to watch him.

Somebody please check her EoD1 reads for that, I'm too lazy and about to sleep

Reactions: Ekkologix

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
The important part is whether she read TFW town herself or not. If she didn't, it'd make no sense for her to watch him.

Somebody please check her EoD1 reads for that, I'm too lazy and about to sleep

Just vote Ekko and end this nightmare

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
On topic of Wang, I think he's been plenty active, especially considering this game has given him a lot less to work with than just about every other game we've ever had here.
Eh true the game hasn't been super active overall, at least it wasn't early doors has picked up a bit now
did the game really move with her in charge tho?
we did not even get a lynch going. absolutely 0 net movement
and the best she had today was a push on juice for no reasons

like at some point doddsy we gotta stop giving benefit of doubt to active players. she has basically accomplished nothing with her activity. she does not even have reads of her own with proper cases, nor any prolonged interactions outside of shades that she throws at players to fake contribution. do we agree?

thats good we r on the same page on juice then. do not mind if she or sky is lynched today. if u have to choose between the 2, who will it be?

if both r town i need u to tell me who is scum lol

we have a cop dying, and the only player he scum read b4 his death was juice. it makes sense for her to shoot him
on the other hand sky killed peter and tried to pin that on juice iirc, with a bit of help from lethal.

its always possible they r both town, but for that to be true i need to scum read 4 other players which i quiet frankly do not.
It didn't really move but the effort remains.

I'd go juice over sky at the moment but that could change depending on some answers now.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Eh true the game hasn't been super active overall, at least it wasn't early doors has picked up a bit now

It didn't really move but the effort remains.

I'd go juice over sky at the moment but that could change depending on some answers now.
Why are you no selling that Ekko thinks your mafia?

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
did a quick glance of her day 1, not rly any mentions of TFW being so town to the point they deserve a watch @Tweet

she actually thought u r towny. shuda watched u

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
because he probabaly isnt mafia so it doesnt bother him much like it bothers you

probabaly needs more questioning tho. hes good at hiding emotions

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Because I'm very used to people thinking I'm mafia, have you not seen any game I'm involved in I'm never read town