[RANKED] WWE Jobbers Mini Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i guess maybe im wrong

wud love if u engage in convo with me tho and try to kinda guage my alignment from my replies

lets assume im wrong. who wud the scum be?

i think wang is one. his posts are not addressing the current issues but rather summerize the past stuff. hes playing the game in the past and not helping town solve shite. definitly a good ol standard scum read

im pretty sure we have a scum in these 2 that r jumping on the juice wagon early day cuz the reasoning they provided in pretty meh and doesnt warrant a push of THAT magnitude

like yea even if juice was confused about what PR mean. this really isnt something that says she is scum. i would of liked lethal and sky better if they talked about juice reaction to the push, more than talk about the PR thing

juices reaction is whats weird. if she knows she is right. she shud of reacted in a towny way and just moved on. but she seemed nervous about it and scared of being lynched for wrong reasons.

its definitly some act of mafia vs SK. i just cant quiet tell which is which

lets assume juice was mafia and not SK. who would her teammate be? maybe tweet or TFW? these r the only 2 that dont really want to solve juice as much nor gave in dept thought about her

so i guess we might be in 2 worlds here:

scum: sky and wang/lethal
serial: likely juice

or

scum: juice and TFW/tweet
serial: anyone really. maybe inactive.

scenario 2 would make sky/lethal townish which i kind of dont approve of given their tunnel for no reason. and i doubt they would tunnel thia hard as serials. i mean possible, but not optimal without backup.

scenario one seems more like it. its still possible serial is someone other than juice but her reaction and play itself doesnt help her at all validate any towny points for her

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if u kinda dont hammer now and give time for doddsy and cp to react i would be able to have a guesstimate of their alignment as well for sake of legacy so pls kindly dont hammer b4 everyone talks ty

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
one of u shud prbably unvote cuz i am 1 vote away from hammer

let every1 talk first

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
If the SK is inactive, why 3 kills?
is that the only thing u got from this whole post

cmon sky, u cant be open wolfing this hard

atleast try to hide it

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
@Poyser can we get one of those vote counts and time things next time you are on.

Much love

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
is that the only thing u got from this whole post

cmon sky, u cant be open wolfing this hard

atleast try to hide it
Quite frankly it's not worth responding to the rest because it's word dump intended to leave WIFOM from when you flip. I used to do it. It doesn't work. Don't do it.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Quite frankly it's not worth responding to the rest because it's word dump intended to leave WIFOM from when you flip. I used to do it. It doesn't work. Don't do it.
its okay the ball is in ur court

how about maybe ask me to claim?

uknow myriads of ways u can fake contribute

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Poyser can we get one of those vote counts and time things next time you are on.

Much love
tfw tweet you and sky voting me
im voting sky
lethal voting u

i think thats it

i love my convo with u, why r u avoiding me?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Much love
Juice, thots regarding CP?

Especially his claiming that you and Ekko cannot be aligned under any circumstances, as well as the fact that he wanted T-Pein lynched and then T-Pein died N1