Rank these tag teams from my EWR Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
15? wow lol.

lol, let's see

Bret, Jericho, Double J, Shamrock, Angle, Mankind, Nick Cannon, Road Dogg, RVD, Sabu, HBK, Sting, Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yea I've played 05 but found the detail to be more of a hindrance and went back to EWR preferring the overall simplicity and quickness of things
Yeah, some people I've spoken to prefer the simplicity of EWR.
lol, let's see

Bret, Jericho, Double J, Shamrock, Angle, Mankind, Nick Cannon, Road Dogg, RVD, Sabu, HBK, Sting, Stone Cold, The Rock, HHH
and that's on rock hard lol?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
When I'm just pulling feuds from a talent pool for super talented guys mostly all 95+ over they never have bad matches or segments lol. nobody ever loses overness

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I had never really sent people to developmental before this one but holy shit it juices up stats like crazy

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the challenge of my own org. for sure. how does it work, do the guys who I got over show loyalty to me and follow me to my org?

Rocky better come. I've NEVER jobbed him out lmfao

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's an ideal world really, isn't it lol?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the challenge of my own org. for sure. how does it work, do the guys who I got over show loyalty to me and follow me to my org?

Rocky better come. I've NEVER jobbed him out lmfao
The only way I've created my own org. is by just messing with the file editor I think, I've never reached 2 years, but I suppose you can atleast sign some of your former guys.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The only way I've created my own org. is by just messing with the file editor I think, I've never reached 2 years, but I suppose you can atleast sign some of your former guys.
Hope so. I've been trying to keep them on short contracts so they will be expiring soon after I leave

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Cool some more EWR fans.

Anyway started a new PWG save with an edited roster, added a lot of guys.

PWG Champ: Adam Cole
Tag Champs: TYB
PWG X Champ: Vacant- To be Devitt w/ Bullet Club in a feud Vs Rollins w/ Shield
PWG TV Title: Austin Aries

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
I remember I did a WCW 98 one a while back.

World Champion: Disco Inferno: Beat Hollywood Hogan at Halloween Havoc in a bra and panties match. He has held the title for almost well over a year. Was about to face Double J at the next PPV before I ended it.
WCW United States: David Flair: Had a ton of matches against Mr.T over the year. He finally won the tittle from T at Mayhem. He has been undefeated since. He hasn't defended his title yet though...even though we were one month away from Halloween Havoc.
WCW Tag Team: New Jack and Mr.T: After Mr.T lost to David Flair, he teamed up with New Jack at Super Brawl to face Bad and Buff (Scott Steiner and Buff Bagwell) for the tag belts. They won them in an epic ladder match. They lost them at Greed but won them back at Road Wild.
WCW Hardcore: Vince Russo: He has held this title from my first PPV (Bash At The Beach). He defeated Chris Benoit for it. He has beaten the likes of Tito Ortiz,Kevin Nash,New Jack, Buff Bagwell,Undertaker (yes, Undertaker is in my WCW), and even HHH.

Reactions: Forrest OAKADA

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Its probably the nerdiest thing I do tbh

text based simulator smh. so nerdy
05282589841e5ae27dd970e68ad7e581.jpg

Your new avatar.