Rank NXT Rookies

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Really simple...state who you think is the best and worst.

1) Daniel Bryan
2) David Otunga (Tie)
2) Wade Barrett (Tie)
4) Justin Gabriel
5) Heath SLater
6) Darren Young
7) Michael Traver
8) SKip Shefield

seX-Power

Based on NXT so far.

1. Justin Gabriel
2. Wade Barrett
3. David Otunga
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Heath Slater
6. Darren Young
7. Skip Sheffield
8. Michael Tarver

MizMasta3000

1. Justin Gabriel
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Darren Young
4. Wade Barrett
5. David Otunga
6. Heath Slater
7. Michael Tarver
8. Skip Sheffiels (he sucks)

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
1) Justin Gabrial
2) David Otunga
3) Darren Young
4) Michael Tarver
5) Wade Barrett
6) Daniel Bryan
7) Skip Sheffeild
8) Heath Slator

newmie

Reaction score
1. David Otunga
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Justin Gabriel
4. Wade Barrett
5. Darren Young (or as i know him the black Cena... seriously, take away the rediculous hair the guy looks exactly like John Cena just black.)
6. Heath Slater
7. Michael Tarver
8. Skip Sheffield

noumenon

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Justin Gabriel
3. David Otunga
4. Wade Barrett
5. Michael Tarver
6. Darren Young
7. Heath Slater
8. Skip Sheffield.

I think Otunga or Gabriel may actually win the competition over Daniel Bryan though, but I'd say those three (and even Barrett) are locks for eventually getting contracts. I see Bryan getting his way in over Miz is some way. Challenging him to a match or something or perhaps even capturing the US title from him.
Slater, Sheffield and Young are all pretty awful. Tarver is pretty unique in the ring, but I don't think we'll anything come of him.

Areoplex

Reaction score
1. Justin Gabriel
2. David Otunga
3. Heath Slater
4. Daniel Bryan
5. Wade Barrett
6. Darren Young
7. Skip Sheffield
8. Michael Tarver

MizMasta3000

I disagree with Noumenon about Young and Slater. While I don't like Slater's over-the-top rockstar thing, he could learn a thing ar two from Christian over the next few months. Same goes for Young. A hair cut and a more clean look is all he needs.

Mister J

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson is the best on NXT. I don't give a damn about the rest of them.

Nation

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Wade Barrett
3. David Otunga
4. Justin Gabriel
5. Heath Slater
6. Darren Young
7. Michael Tarver
8. Skip Sheffield

xtremebadass

Slater is the biggest piece of human feces I have ever witnessed on WWE television...well...recently. He is one ugly bastard, has rapist hair, and does not know wtf he is doing when he "taunts." Those aren't "taunts" that is what I call flapping your arms around and throwing your head side to side like a blueberry. ON WITH THE RANKINGS!

1. Justin Gabriel
2. Daniel Bryan
3. David Otunga
4. Wade Barret
5. Michael Tarver
6. Darren Young
7. Skip Sheffield
8. Heath Slater (screw this guy)

noumenon

Justin Gabriel is going to get mega over. The guy is pretty much Evan Bourne without the size problem. Like I said, I really don't see Daniel winning the competition but rather getting in another way. Otunga or Gabriel seem like pretty safe choices to take the competition. I'm surprised they actually acknowledged the fact that Gabriel is FCW champion last night.

And yes, Slater is a clown. The guy is just fuckin irritating. But NOTHING beats that Skip douche....YEP YEP YEP!

LadyHotrod

Wade Barrett is really the only one I like. The rest I don't really care for but maybe they just need to grow on me.

MizMasta3000

Was it just me or did Darren Young get mega heat last night by himself. I can't tell if he's going to be a face or a heel yet but he works the crowd better as a heel. Also Gabriel got pops too but Hardy helped him out there.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
1. David Otunga
2. Justin Gabriel
3. Darren Young
4. Daniel Bryan
5-8. The rest

I like Tarver's mma look and style, but he's barely featured to care. I don't see what others see in that Wade guy.

Was it just me or did Darren Young get mega heat last night by himself. I can't tell if he's going to be a face or a heel yet but he works the crowd better as a heel. Also Gabriel got pops too but Hardy helped him out there.

Wait a minute. So you think Darren Young was getting mega heat by himself in a tag match with Punk as his partner. But Gabriel was gettting pops by assiciation with Hardy? Wouldn't that mean Young was getting heat by association with Punk?