Randy Orton's Finest Hour

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What is Randy Orton's Finest Hour?

• Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels (Unforgiven 2003)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton vs. Chris Benoit (Summerslam 2004)

• Randy Orton vs. Undertaker (WrestleMania 21)

• Randy Orton vs. Undertaker Hell in a Cell (Armageddon 2005)

• Randy Orton vs. Kurt Angle (One Night Stand 2006)

• Randy Orton vs. Hulk Hogan (Summerslam 2006)

• Randy Orton vs. John Cena (Summerslam 2007)

• Randy Orton vs. Triple H Last Man Standing (No Mercy 2007)

• Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels (Survivor Series 2007)

• Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Triple H (WrestleMania 24)

• Total voters

xtremebadass

Damn...I always manage to forget one match on these damn things. Sorry I forgot the Foley Hardcore match guys...

Dre

Reaction score
Only two matches stand out in my mind.

1. His match against Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Championship. That's when he made history for being the youngest World Heavyweight Champion.

2. His Hardcore match against Mick Foley. That was his match where he proves that he's not another pretty boy in the back who can't throw down in the ring.

Hardcastle

Reaction score
I will say his match at WM24 it had the biggest impact IMO. I took him more seriously after that, because i was so sure he was going to lose, but he retained that was good.
But my favorite match was his hardcore match with FOley at Backlash 2004, that made him

Kaedon

Reaction score
He had a match with Rey Mysterio just before he served a suspension after WM 22, it was the greatest match id ever seen him in.

C4

His match with Chris Benoit at SummerSlam 2004, that's when he was first crowned Champion and was named the "youngest" ever World Champion. That was his big break with the company and so it has to be Randy Orton's Finest Hour.

Austin_316

Reaction score
He had such a good feud trying to end Taker's streak and taking another 'Legend' out of the game but as it stands it didn't work. The match itself was a great match even with Orton trying to tombstone Taker and this really put Orton on the map.