Randy Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I fucked around with some things. I really didnt do shit with Orton, but I think it turned out pretty good

RandyOrton.jpg

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Reaction score
Oh Shit! Nice 9/10 I like that background and everything but you should chose different text for the " no body is better than the legend killer"

Famou$ 187

Damn man i actually think this is the best work you have done.Nice everything.I just don't how Orton's face looks pink kinda. I dont really like the nobody is better than the legend killer that much either. 8/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya its the best ive seen of your work omi. i just think the pic could have been changed slightly. 9/10

Wrestling Station

Randy Orton text is very bad, doesnt suit the theme.
(what about the ".... GFX" ) not clear at all.
Good use of blue gradient there.
Another thing i didnt like about it is the left side of orton, the coloring ruined it there imo. I think you might add some darken layer with another splash of different blue level color. Then make another layer (duplicated) and set is as overlayer with 50% opacity on Orton.

6/10

PeepShow

Ive told quite a few people this, so I guess Ill just post it. Im really pissed off, not at the fact that people keep saying to take the text at the bottom out, but for the fact that I CANT take it out. Im so fucking stupid. After I was done, I forgot to save it as a fucking PSD. :ranting:

Anyway, the "......GFX" says Peep GFX....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This one is excellent imo. The BG is very fitting, the pic I find blends perfectly.

Th eonly negative thing I can say, and its a very small thing is the Randy Orton text. It doesn't look like it is a part of the signature, it kinda looks like it is floating on top of it if that makes any sense at all.

But other than that its brilliant.

C4

What do you do with the Background? Just mess around with it Peepshow until it turns out Blue? Damn, Whatever you do it's great.
I have noticed this in your sigs the Background is always Blue,
Anyways the Sig is cool and the Background is Awesome still 8/10

orton_rko09

Reaction score
10/10
I love it, especially the background. And also that it's a Randy Orton sig lol!