randy orton turning face ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

note, do not double post please you might get in trouble just edit it into your first post. And it wasn't that important to double post about anyway.

Before I get off topic, I must say something about Orton turning face so I think that he should be heel i mean his last title run he was face but he sucked at it, But I do see him being face in the near future slowly slowly turning face in the promo's because he is going on on one with the Gm regal next week and regal is Hell and there needs to be a face in the match and it is not Regal.

fteezy

Reaction score
Orton - Face? Not happening. He's one of WWE's best heels right now and does it too well.. it won't happen. Plus, when he was face - it didnt really work. It lasted for a few months but the fans was slowly booing him and turning him heel again.. But maybe that was becuz he was fighting HHH at that time and the fans really liked HHH over Orton. I did like Orton as a face though for a little while.. how he spit in HHH's face anr ran away wit da belt and kissed it [lol]. So cocky.. it fitted him.. and how he slapped people in da face and jus smiled HAHAH! He's good but better as a heel.

LKP

Orton is a good heel. I think they should tease a face turn have the crowd cheer and feel sorry for him. Then out of no where he turns mega heel and turns back on the fans and it was all a set up to get what he wanted.

fGuru

Reaction score
Orton an Face?? NO WAY!! hes sooo damn good now. he should be a face maybe after he reaches 40+ or something just like HHH.Till then , Lie, Cheat , Steal!!!