- Randy Orton Pulled Over By Florida Highway Patrol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
:pity2: >>>

don't bring that weak pity face to the yard

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
you lefties are all the same

just excpet the world for what it is, and the wresting world screams "we want Orton"
Thanks.

It isn't that Randy Orton isn't a draw. We honestly, honestly don't care if he drew 5 billion PPV buys.
The cat is boring. It's not an opinion, it isn't a guess and it isn't a theory.
Batista being a prick in one night is more entertaining than Blandy's been in the past 4 years combined.
Randy must be talented to be THAT boring. Most people can annoy you or just be a d***.

I need to write Bob Orton a thank you card for having children.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Tell me one provoking thing Randy Orton has ever said in his life.
Show me how Randy Orton has inspired anyone or anything in his life.
Embellish on one incredible deed Randy Orton has accomplished in the past 4 years.
Remind me of how colorful a personality he can have when everything he does is the portrait of predictable/

If all this doesn't do a thing for ya, take a look at Snowman's sig
FEWbDYF_medium.gif

Reaction score
lol

Anyways, I genuinely cannot stand Cena. But that doesn't mean I wish him all the worst, like being hurt all the time and shit like that... 'cause that isn't really a human thing to say. These guys give up their lives to perform for us, entertain us. Have some respect for what they do and sacrifice their bodies in order to keep us entertained...

Very good point. I can't not even imagine the beating some of the guys take for the sake of entertainment.

natasha18

Jobber
Reaction score
Wait? Doing the same thing multiple times doesn't get you different responses? When did that start? Idiot.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Wait? Doing the same thing multiple times doesn't get you different responses? When did that start? Idiot.
that idiot had carried this great artfoem on his shoulders the pas 5 years

have some respect, at the end of the day

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
carrying cena to good matches

orton inspired me to become the man i am
Randy Orton inspired you to stay stuck in 2003, stay jobless and remain living with your parents?
You seem pretty happy so I think I'll just join the Marines, go through Basic and drop a couple days later because I'm tired of it.
What could possibly go wrong?

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Randy Orton inspired you to stay stuck in 2003, stay jobless and remain living with your parents?

he inspired me to look passed clowns like cena and punk, and that wrestling can be a smart mans pastime

none of this friverlous rubbish

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
he inspired me to look passed clowns like cena and punk, and that wrestling can be a smart mans pastime

none of this friverlous rubbish

Hold your horses, there.

Orton > Cena? Agreed. 100%

Orton > Punk? That's ridiculous. Punk's way better than Orton, both on the mic and in the ring.

Can't knock Orton as a shit wrestler, 'cause he's not, obviously. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Orton, unlike Cena, doesn't have a single wasted movement in the ring... But he's not better than Punk, not in any sense, my friend.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hold your horses, there.

Orton > Cena? Agreed. 100%

Orton > Punk? That's ridiculous. Punk's way better than Orton, both on the mic and in the ring.

Can't knock Orton as a shit wrestler, 'cause he's not, obviously. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Orton, unlike Cena, doesn't have a single wasted movement in the ring... But he's not better than Punk, not in any sense, my friend.
Punk was too self-rightius on the mic and in real life

Orton is much better, straight to the point, no bells or whistles needed.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
If you had to build a wrestler from the ground up, it would be Randy Orton.
When I first saw him, I thought he had the potential to be another Scott Hall.
If you put Hall's brain and Orton's skull, you'd have an amazing competitor.