Randy Orton: Photo Manip

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
GFX retribution ppv entry....

Theme:photo Modification

Original:
ortonoriginal.jpg

Modified:
ortonmodifed.jpg

Enjoy folks......thoughts welcomed as well....

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
Uh, yeah man. I kinda like it. Good job. Glad to not have you in my match, lol.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Photo Filter. Brightness Adjustment. Really out of place patter over Orton. Slight adjustment to his eyes. Text set to skew and overlay. Yeah nothing special yet everyone will think it's some amazing piece of work that took a lot of time and effort. I'm sorry but this is far from your best.

5/10

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
To do all respect to your position here and comment....did more than that which not include the work you said above...
This works are mainly used by new comer or freasher in graphics......

Sorry but i used more than that which include planty of plugins and layers to make the unique look.......text layers originaly set to distort and wraped little bit ....set the layer to pin light to mix in water....

To make the viper skin effect used and tried planty of patterns of viper....
hope you could understand how much it takes to make the manipulation batter than the best......

I hope you don't get any another reveng comments against me.....

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Just put my honest opinion in on your work, like you did with mine....

TKK

Reaction score
I like it. The scales were a nice tough to Orton and the colour suits. The only problems I can find with it is that I think he looks cross-eyed and the text isn't great. 7/10. Keep up the good work.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
You just extract my work with your unproffetional behaviour.....hope this not happen again...

And hey, Hype will continue.....
my 200 th post lol

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
You did the exact same thing with my last piece. When have I ever bashed your other work? I love how you moan when people bash your work and expect everyone to find everything you do perfect. What's the point in posting in here if you can't take the cricitism that RARELY comes with a lot of praise you get? Really I'm pretty sure that's the whole point in posting your work, but whatever please continue to cry when someone doesn't like your work because it's not their preference. I'll just stop commenting on your works because it's a waste of time if you can't take criticism....

Lewb

Reaction score
Lol Phenom. You can't accuse people of things like that after posting a simple opinion. It's what people post here for, so you take constructive criticism on board and improve with it. You make yourself just sound childish that you can't take any criticism off anyone, and expect everyone to love your work every time.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
I'm getting sick of this. You constantly bash other peoples work but as soon as you get criticized it's like everyone is against you. Either shut up and take criticism or don't post your work. Maybe I'm being a little harsh but it's really getting on my nerves. You don't have some divine right that everyone has to like what you do.

Reactions: 1 person

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The photo manipulations suck in general but this is an obvious weak one.

But this is kinda of weak, it's obvious that filters and overlays have been placed on the work, possibly some gradient maps, kinda expected of someone like King's GFX but this is just as bad.

Honesty, dish out criticism if you can't handle them back.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
You did the exact same thing with my last piece.

what's this?:eyebrow::eyebrow:
i did the same thing than you backed up and did exact same thing on me is that you said? means you just get revenge of my last comments on your work....this i will not like and have to defense my self.....

so many time i got the negative comments but not any revenge kinda comments which i just got by prodigy....i just don't think you give your honest opinion but if you still did..i appreciate it .

please post your any thoughts on my works....but not post any revenge comments:thumbs:

-your 3 time & cURRENT Alpha Dog Champion > -PHENOM-

Last edited:

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Honestly, I don't care if he did it in fucking 2 minutes, I like it. A good piece isn't judged with how much work is put into it, or how much they did. I think it comes down to if it simply looks good. And to me, it looks good and better then the original. Orton fits into the green color a lot better then blue I think, I like the pattern he placed on Orton to make him look more reptilian, which I think it what the photo is trying to get across. The text in the water is a beautiful addition as well. I don't care how much work was put in, or how long it took, it's easily better then anything I could do.

Lewb

Reaction score
I decided not to give him an opinion on his piece as he obviously takes nothing on board. If its praise he likes you, if you try to give him criticism he attacks you and keeps a vendetta. I've seen him to it to doink and now to prodigy.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
The graphics league is bogus and fixed as it is..

Mainly popularity contest, the entire graphic section is... Good egostroking, and all that.