Randy Orton injury a swerve?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cenamancan

Reaction score
Does anyone here think that's the case? It seems suspicious that they posted about it on WWE.com and the number of feet he "flew" changed from 30ft to 300ft (which is the length of a football field! wouldn't he have died??).

Curious if you think they're trying to make us think he won't do a run-in at SummerSlam.

R3ll1K

Reaction score
mabey he will...im thinkin he might get involved wit cm punks match and possible start a punk orton fued...hows that sound lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i read he was only going 30 mph too and i just cant see him flying 300 feet when he was going that slow... im not saying its fake but its definitely a weird story...

Soulpower

Just throwing this out there... Myself, Montana and Cenamark were the first ones to say this might be a swerve. If it is a swerve, we deserve rep >_>

Austin_316

Reaction score
Well the other day Orton was on Sky Sports News channel in the UK and he was speaking about his injury and SummerSlam. With what he was saying i believe he was actually injured and he is now cleared by his doctors so he will make some sort of an appearance at SummerSlam in a big way.

CenaMark54

I already know how its going to go down.

Cena and Batista will be duking it out. Cena hits the FU on Batista.

Orton's music hits, he comes out with a cast on his arm like his old man. Cena is like what the hell do you want.

From behind, Rhodes and DiBiase sneak in and attack. Cena manages to fight them off. Then Orton comes in and nails Cena with the cast.

Batista gets a chair and confronts Orton in the ring. Cena is just getting to his feet. Batista turns and clocks Cena with the chair.

The new Evolution celebrates in the ring. The children cry and smarks celebrate.

cmfunk

Reaction score
No he will come in and do a rko on cena for 300 ft, that crash was just a test.

Reaction score
Pro wrestling has been known to blur the lines between reality and fantasy. This is very reminiscent of SS 06 when they reported that Hogan tore his meniscus before his match with Orton. To those prognasticators, I say good job.

CenaMark54

Dave Meltzer believes it is a swerve.

He took the time out of his busy schedule writing crappy columns for yahoo sports to call around to every hospital in the surrounding area and guess what? None had heard anything. Although, I'm not sure hospitals can give out any info on patients anyway.

Da Celtic Bastard

Reaction score
I already know how its going to go down.

Cena and Batista will be duking it out. Cena hits the FU on Batista.

Orton's music hits, he comes out with a cast on his arm like his old man. Cena is like what the hell do you want.

From behind, Rhodes and DiBiase sneak in and attack. Cena manages to fight them off. Then Orton comes in and nails Cena with the cast.

Batista gets a chair and confronts Orton in the ring. Cena is just getting to his feet. Batista turns and clocks Cena with the chair.

The new Evolution celebrates in the ring. The children cry and smarks celebrate.

I like the sound of that. That would make a great Evolution group

noumenon

300 feet...he would be dead...and in pieces. WWE just posted photos of him touring England and he seems to be fine..lol. You find me anyone who can survive a 300 foot roll of a bike while reportedly wearing a pair of shorts and sweatshirt and I will direct them towards the Justice League.

czwrestler

Reaction score
yea i think it is a fake

The following was posted on Randy-Orton.com la few nights ago:

i was ran off the road last night at 1030 by a car that had its hi beams on and was veering into m lane during a sharp turn a the top of a hill near my home. i had no choice but to crash, and was thrown 300 feet from the concrete block that sent me flying. i was traveling about 30 miles per hour. i'm lucky to be alive. i have some pretty severe skinned up areas such as my left knee right foot, and left shoulder trap. wwe. com should be posting that it wasn't 30 feet but 300 soon. i just called and bitched em out, for the typo. i was wearing a helmet, and if not for that i would have without a doubt been a goner. i see what the extent of my rebroken collarbone is tommorow. ill let you all know. the bike was a harley fat bob, and it was a rental. it is totaled.im happy im alive, and that the bike wasn't mine. all i could think about was my daughter and samantha. God was definetly watching over me!!

rko

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speculations And Doubts

As said earlier in other reports, many people close to WWE and others outside think it is a worked up story but for now this is only a speculation. What is true is that there is NO reliable confirmation from any outside source other than the WWE.com story. Also, many are asking why RKO, being such a celebrity, was not put on any media like magazines and newspapers reported this.

Furthermore, the Missouri Highway Patrol lists no accident report for anyone with the last name Orton for August 8th through the 11th. One would like to think that Orton is okay and will make some sort of surprise appearance at Sunday's SummerSlam pay-per-view but we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

Sources: randy-orton.com

ewrestlingnews.com