Randy Orton gets divorced

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWG

Jobber
Banned
Reaction score
Bad news, better to forget about it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
looks like time for randy to knock up a bunch of single/shitty wwe women. Shitty meaning i doubt people care if they are married/in a relationship or not. Hes going to destroy lives.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

But this all happened when I'm not that interested in wrestling anymore. ; - ;

LET THE (now) LEGAL FLIRTING BEGIIIIIN!

(All seriousness though, I'm sad for him because he only got visitation. :/ Also, Alana's gonna grow up with a broken family, which isn't really awesome.)

FanGirls like you make Orton an useless piece of a babyface

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
And gets a fuckin contract. Fair Enough

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It doesnt surprise me this news Randy has defintely played away in the past and also right now while hes been with Samantha that poor woman has obviously had enough and called it a day on their marriage. The divorce settlement seems fair I just hope this doesnt affect their daughter as shes only 4. Also im shocked at how much Randy earns in a month nearly 300k a month that is crazy