Randy Orton At Mania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Regardless if you think Orton is more stale then the old pancakes left in Big E's singlet, or that you recognise the cool laid back "I don't give a shit" attitude of Randy. No doubt he's going to be on the Mania card.

So what's he gonna be doing? At the moment Randy is currently in no feud and has no motivation. He's just seem to be RKOing people and taking every other Tuesday off for bath time.

Randy could snake he's way into the Fastlane main event, by interfering in the KO v Sami match next week. But I'm just fantasy booking now.

Ideas I have are:
Orton v Shane
Orton and Shane v KO and Sami
Orton v Balor (Another guy who has a unclear future)
Orton v Roode

Maybe he will be in the Andre The Giant Battle Royal (knowing Randy he probably won't show up for that lol)

So what do you guys see Randy doing at the grandest stage of them all?

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Just had a wacky idea. RKO to Shane off the WrestleMania stage

:nogusta:

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'm not sure Orton's "I don't give a fuck" attitude and
"slow" in-ring style will really elevate the title.

Plus...I want Wrestlemania to be Rusev Day...not
Rusev Is Being Buried Again Day.
I completely agree but Vince most probably has other plans. And as always, it could mean a Rusev burial.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Redboy123@

Reaction score
I completely agree but Vince most probably has other plans. And as always, it could mean a Rusev burial.
Love to see a double turn between Roode and Rusev next week. WWE know how over Rusev is. Why not just roll with it?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score