Random Wrestling Questions Vol 1.5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx

So....This would be a few more questions that I thought about while answering @Grievous question's earlier.....

1). When will Nia Jax become champion and who will she beat for it?

2). How are they going to book Braun Vs Brock? // Or how would you?

3). Is Jinder going to shock the world outta nowhere next weekend?

4). Should The United Kingdom Championship be incorporated into Raw or SD Live?

5). Who will be next up out of NXT?

6). Will either Cesaro or Sami Zayn become a World champion by next year this time?

7). Should Curtis axel develop a new attitude/look and pick up the PERFECT gimmick?

8). King of the Ring Tournament or Andre The giant Battle Royal ?

9). Will the queen of hearts capture the women's championship this year?

10). Who do you feel should be able to beat Brock clean?

Looking forward to the answers!

Bonus Question: Who would you rather see in the WWE..Kenny Omega, Jay Lethal, or Adam Cole?

Last edited:
Reactions: Solidus1

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
1. In a few months, she'll beat whoever beats Alexa
2. Here's the thing, I figured he would beat an injured Reigns on Raw and face Brock at Great Balls of Fire, but now I'm not sure
3. Yes
4. Nope, the UK Championship is so messed up I don't even know how to describe it
5. Bobby Roode, probably in one or two months after he most likely loses to Hideo
6. Cesaro? No. Sami will get a shot, but he won't win it until sometime next year
7. Yesish, he should get something new, but not the Perfect gimmick. Not being your own person is why so many 2nd generation superstars fail
8. King of the Ring, beating multiple people in a row is more impressive to me than a big ass battle royal
9. Yes, but probably only as a transitional champ
10. Finn, Roman, and Braun (most to least likely in that order)

Bonus: Lethal, only because I was a huge fan of TNA when he was in it (not because of him, he was just there) and my small ROH phase was during his title vs title rivalry with Briscoe. I didn't get to see much Cole during this time and the only Omega I've seen was that boring six star match

Reactions: The Phenom

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
These are a lot tougher set of questions, some of which I don't have the smarkness to answer very well.

1). When will Nia Jax become champion and who will she beat for it

I am not certain that she will. I think Nia will be used to take the title away from someone to facilitate a new feud and title run with another wrestler. It wouldn't be fun to have Nia hold the belt and squash everyone on the roster for any length of time.

2). How are they going to book Braun Vs Brock? // Or how would you?t

It Better be a hell of a fight. None of this Goldberg vs Lesnar rubbish with multiple repeats of the same lame move giving a fast victory. If they are smart they will draw it out over several big matches before it's resolved. In the end Braun should win clean.

3). Is Jinder going to shock the world outta nowhere next weekend?t

Personally, I am not ready to see Mahal hold a title. I think he has a lot of work to do and would be better used drawing good heat for now. For some reason I think if he goes too far too fast he will disappear just as quickly.

4). Should The United Kingdom Championship be incorporated into Raw or SD Live?t

No. I am not interested in it

5). Who will be next up out of NXT?t

Asuka is the obvious answer. I keep up with NXT about like I keep up with 205 Live which is sporadically at best. I don't have any real insight into this one.

6). Will either Cesaro or Sami Zayn become a World champion by next year this time?t

I would love to see Cesaro get some big wins. He is very impressive in the ring. Unfortunately I doubt it. He will continue to entertain and use his talent to make others look good, but I doubt he has a shot at the highest level belt. Tag team belt win is coming soon I predict.

7). Should Curtis axel develop a new attitude/look and pick up the PERFECT gimmick?t

Definitely, or he will be gone. The bearded Viking warrior hipster wool cap look went of style as fast as it started. He hasn't interested me at all. Very generic.

8). King of the Ring Tournament or Andre The giant Battle Royal ?t

I would rather see a Battle Royal.

Probably not, and if she does she won't keep it long. It would be more to mix up or begin a new storyline. I think of her a lot like the Miz. She is better at being the veteran and getting people over with her strong work than she is holding a title. You don't see many Natalya signs or Tshirts in the audience. She will be a lifer in the business in some capacity, but I doubt she has a other major title run.

I have been thinking about this one a lot lately. If Braun beats him clean we are left in the same predicament. Who the hell can have a legitimate victory against such a monster?

I want Finn to beat him. It would have to be a very well executed match using his wits and athleticism to wear him down a little at a time. Avoid his power moves while physically exhausting him over a very long match while gradually getting in some blows as Lesnar exhausts himself trying to catch the smaller faster guy. Think Clubber Lang vs Rocky Balboa

Done properly it could be an epic match. Done poorly it would be bafoonish and campy. It would be risky.

Bonus Question: Who would you rather see in the WWE..Kenny Omega, Jay Lethal, or Adam Cole?

Can't answer that one.

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score

She won't be a champion

Have Braun win the Royal Rumble and face Lesnar at Mania

Probably not, I don't see Orton dropping the title this fast. I could see him holding the US title this year though.

Yes, but without Tyler Bates.

Bobby Roode and Asuka are the only ones that matter. The rest are future jobbers.

6). Will either Cesaro or Sami Zayn become a World champion by next year this time?

Haha. No. They will be lucky to be an IC or US champ ever in their career at this point

7). Should Curtis axel develop a new attitude/look and pick up the PERFECT gimmick?

No, he should go to TNA or something

King of the Ring

Nope

Roman Reigns

• Haha
Reactions: The Phenom

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully not for a long time...

I don't care...

No...Jinder could never defeat Orton...'s ego...

I like the idea...but do you have to be from the UK to challenge for it?

Peyton Royce & Billie Kay to SmackDown hopefully...

No...

7). Should Curtis Axel develop a new attitude/look and pick up the PERFECT gimmick?

No...

8). King of the Ring Tournament or Andre The giant Battle Royal?

A proper Pay Per View version of the King of the Ring tournament...and I'd have Luke Harper win it...

You know what...I hope she does...so then the Queen of my Heart can defeat her for it...

Samoa Joe is really the only guy on the roster who could "realistically" defeat Brock...
but we all know [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG] will be the one that does.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
my prediction is around Summerslam and she'll beat Banks.

Braun retires Brock at wrestlemania.

Nah. Remember when Dolph Ziggler won the 6 pack challenge and faced Dean for the title last year? This is around the same scenario. I'm more interested on what happens afterwards and if Jinder will become a jobber in 6 months or will he continue to prove himself as a main event talent

Nope. putting the cruiserweight division on raw is part of the reason why it's in the state is now. It was being overshadowed by everything else and it's used as a toilet break. Don't want that to happen to my country's title.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Or Roderick, depends.

bender-futurama-laughing-oh-wait-youre-serious-laugh-harder-13665020235.gif

I would have put him with Jack Swagger if he was still around... I feel like his best work is normally in a tag team, surprisingly enough so keep the gimmick the way it is but put someone like Hawkins and they can just be a cocky tag team.

KOTR actually means something so that one.

Nope. Expect Charlotte/Becky and Nikki to be dominating the womens division for the next couple of months

Braun.