• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Wikipedia

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river

Marianne Bonde Pedersen (born 25 June 1984) is a Danish retired handball player who has played for teams such as Slagelse DT and FCK Håndbold as well as for the Danish national team. Among other tournaments, Bonde competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics and the 2013 World Championships where the Danish national team came in third.[2] Bonde originally retired after the 2014–15 season but came out of retirement in 2017 to help Odense Håndbold who were suffering from multiple injuries and pregnancies

Chris

Dreams are Endless

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry

Catcher is a position in baseball and softball. When a batter takes their turn to hit, the catcher crouches behind home plate, in front of the (home) umpire, and receives the ball from the pitcher. In addition to this primary duty, the catcher is also called upon to master many other skills in order to field the position well. The role of the catcher is similar to that of the wicket-keeper in cricket.

H991GUG.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless

The 1983 DFB-Pokal Final decided the winner of the 1982–83 DFB-Pokal, the 40th season of Germany's knockout football cup competition. It was played on 11 June 1983, and was the first and to date the only cup final between two teams from the same city, which was contested between Cologne clubs 1. FC Köln, playing in the Bundesliga, and Fortuna Köln, playing in the 2. Bundesliga. Fittingy, the match took place in Cologne, at the Müngersdorfer Stadion.[2] 1. FC Köln won the derby match 1–0 to claim their 4th cup title.

The ScapeDubb

Cry me a river

Edith Warner (1893–1951[1]), also known by the nickname "The Woman at Otowi Crossing", was an American tea room owner in Los Alamos, New Mexico, who is best known for serving various scientists and military officers working at the Los Alamos National Laboratory during the original creation of the atomic bomb as a part of the Manhattan Project. Warner's influence on the morale and overall attitude of the people there has been noted and written about by various journalists and historians, including several books about her life, a stage play, a photography exhibition, an opera, and a dance.