Random Thoughts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
That's why I believe Banderas will bring some good matches to TNA. He's not a WWE reject, like Test, Sting, Christian, and Angle. Banderas is fresh and amazing. His matches in AAA that I watched are really good. TNA is taking two steps back. But one step forward.

I agree, completely agree actually. That is EXACTLY what TNA has to be doing now. Oddly enough, even with my liking for wrestling outside the mainstream, I have never seen a Ricky Banderas match. But tons of people have said he is really good so I'll trust their judgement. Its really simple TNA

-Make NEW stars. If you also get your booking on the right track, you'll in a much better place.

Rell

Reaction score
It's not the fact that TNA is bringing in WWE "rejects" that bothers me, its the fact that they're bringing in bad wrestlers. WWE let Brent Albright and Claudio Castagnoli slip through their fingers and TNA showed no interest. However untalented guys like Morgan, Test, and Tomko are being brought in and being pushed. I cant see the logic. Why bring in untalented wrestlers, when you could get guys who are far more talented and less expensive?

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
It's not the fact that TNA is bringing in WWE "rejects" that bothers me, its the fact that they're bringing in bad wrestlers. WWE let Brent Albright and Claudio Castagnoli slip through their fingers and TNA showed no interest. However untalented guys like Morgan, Test, and Tomko are being brought in and being pushed over guys who are far more talented. I cant see the logic. Why bring in untalented wrestlers, when you could get guys who are far more talented and less expensive?

wait hold on a sec, i actually like the fact that TNA are pretty damn dumb, because if they weren't then Albright and CC would be in TNA rather where they belong in ROH

Dairydude

Reaction score
Gotta disagree with the Tomko statement

He's gotten ALOT better in the ring recently, and he's one of those guys who just looks the part of a wrestler.