Random Thoughts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

Anyone else sick of the Kurt Angle show? Did you see this week? IF you havent it gets worse.

How can TNA afford to pay Pacman, but can't toss enough money at their #1 babyface Somoa Joe?

I thought XXX, MCMG and Chris Harris were getting pushed?

- How realistic is that that kurt Angle will "over come" the odds and beat Abyss, after his 3rd match of the night. (Spoiler: Judas will cost abyss the match, damn this is predictable)

- Team Pacman spray painting was a real cheap NWO rip off.

_ should someone like scott steiner be rushing back from injuries? With all the steroid problems, TNA REALLY should have made him sit out off a year.

- why did it take tna like 5 years to go to Atlanta? Why don't they visit major cities like LA, New York, Chicago, Toronto, Philly Houston and other big wrestling towns?

- Tna should never ever ever ever do a close up on traci, unless they arent showing her face.

Just some random thoughts while watchin impact

Montana

They did a close up showing all the make up and it was just nasty. I think shes damn hot too, they just can't do any close ups.

PeepShow

LMAO, when I saw Montan was writing this, I thiought it was actually gunna be smart. I will say this for the last fucking time. All you people want to see all of your favorite stars like MCMG, Harris, XXX and everyone else on iMPACT. Ummm ya, lets scratch our fucking brains a bit here people. ITS A 1 HOUR FUCKING SHOW!!!! If they didnt put Angle or Cage, or AJ, or Joe, or Kaz on there, you would be whining your asses off too.

The funny thing is, heres gunna be your argument. "If they didnt spend so much time with the promos and actually wrestled....." Ummmmm no. You see they need to have a shit lod of promos for that exact reason. They only have 1 hr. If they had 8 matches a night like the WWE, it would be 1 min matches, and you would all complain then too. If Im not mistaken, they had promos ffrom Cage, Angle, Joe, AJ, Mitchell/Messias, Black Reign, Storm/Rhino, Pacman/Killings. I mean they cant just sho everyone on thier fucking roster. Im sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest for about the 100000000000000000000th time. :)

"How realistic is that that kurt Angle will "over come" the odds and beat Abyss, after his 3rd match of the night. (Spoiler: Judas will cost abyss the match, damn this is predictable)"

I totally agree there. Case in point. Banderas WILL cost Abyss the title and there will be another huge fuss. Im not gunna go into great detail, just read my mini rant in the No surrender thread.

Team Pacman spray painting was a real cheap NWO rip off.
DX......? :g: Hmmmmm

03mnm

Reaction score
- Tna should never ever ever ever do a close up on traci, unless they arent showing her face.

Damn got disagree with you on that man I love Traci she hot possibly one of the hottest women on TV anyway back to the TNA I can predict everything that’s going to happen which is not good. Here is my personal spin on it TNA will probably have Sting win next week have Angle and Sting team together kind of like what WWE did with Cena and HBK and have Angle turn on Sting setting up their dream match at BFG too damn predictable and watching Angle on TNA is like watching Cena on Monday nights it too weird but I liked the James Storm segment.

Reaction score
I didn't really like the show again tonight either. The first two matches were pretty good I suppose but again, the feeling of the show is just...flat. It really is total nonstop Angle every week at this point. However, I'm not going to complain about the lack of matches or anything. And to be fair, they did advance some storylines and angles (no pun inteded), so it wasn't a total loss. I'm also not going to give up on TNA until they get their two hour show (which, I heard should happen this year). Then they will show me their best, what they can really do.

Still though, if two hours of TNA is like the one hour right now, I'm going to be very dissapointed. Show rating gets a 5.5/10

vickymania

Reaction score
well,about the world title,its TNA right?? Total Non-Stop Angle! how can they have the show if he's not the champ..lol..
Adam Pacman shouldn't even be in TNA,in my opinion..waste of time and money on him..
montana,you're right about scott steiner..he's one hell of a steroid man,he shouldn't rush his comin back soon..

Reaction score
I would rather prefer watching TNA repeats then watch what's new on any WWE show that's for sure! Angle having the titles. Meh whatever. You really wouldn't be whining like little bitches is Samoa Joe had all the titles now would ya? Joe I think actually needs to get a "fake injury" and take some time off. That why you guys can bitch about him not being there instead of what he's not doing on the actual show. That way yo uguys will cream your pants once you here Jo is coming back. Then you'll shut the fuck up. angle is a good wrestler, great athlete and has awesome mic skills, and A really hot ass wife. But face it. Joe isn't going to win all the titles and probably never will. I think it's stupid that the past two tag team champions have been single wrestlers...

Abyss vs. Judas Mesias (a.k.a Ricky Banderas) Now they are two of my favorite wrestlers of all time. I am just about one of the biggest Banderas nerds ever. I swear I am gay for the guy. But that's besides the point. If you look at wrestling today, it is slowly deteriorating into worthless crap and people like Angle, Joe and Banderas are keeping is alive. Banderas is one of the best wrestlers in our modern era hands down. And he's got a badass gimmick. Abyss hasn't been in the main event for awhile because he's been pushed away by Joe, Angle & Cage. People like Abyss, Styles, and Daniels need to be in the main event.

Now I'm really tired and I might continue this tomorrow if anyone is up to the task. As for now...SUCK IT UP!!!

gashface

Reaction score
I agree, what the hell is TNA doing? It's alright saying we could moan if this happened too, but mis-using their original talent, and paying a frickin possible criminal $25,000 per appearence to do fuck all, including fuck all for ratings is just a stupid stupid decision.

Reaction score
I would rather prefer watching TNA repeats then watch what's new on any WWE show that's for sure! Angle having the titles. Meh whatever. You really wouldn't be whining like little bitches is Samoa Joe had all the titles now would ya? Joe I think actually needs to get a "fake injury" and take some time off. That why you guys can bitch about him not being there instead of what he's not doing on the actual show. That way yo uguys will cream your pants once you here Jo is coming back. Then you'll shut the fuck up. angle is a good wrestler, great athlete and has awesome mic skills, and A really hot ass wife. But face it. Joe isn't going to win all the titles and probably never will. I think it's stupid that the past two tag team champions have been single wrestlers...

Abyss vs. Judas Mesias (a.k.a Ricky Banderas) Now they are two of my favorite wrestlers of all time. I am just about one of the biggest Banderas nerds ever. I swear I am gay for the guy. But that's besides the point. If you look at wrestling today, it is slowly deteriorating into worthless crap and people like Angle, Joe and Banderas are keeping is alive. Banderas is one of the best wrestlers in our modern era hands down. And he's got a badass gimmick. Abyss hasn't been in the main event for awhile because he's been pushed away by Joe, Angle & Cage. People like Abyss, Styles, and Daniels need to be in the main event.

Now I'm really tired and I might continue this tomorrow if anyone is up to the task. As for now...SUCK IT UP!!!

Your first point - Yeah, sure, when Angle loses all the titles we'll shut up...that isn't even half the problem with TNA. People like you keep claiming that's our only problem with TNA when it really is just the beggining. Angle is past his prime, he's a decent wrestler (he used to be better), and has solid mic skills, I wouldn't say he excells in either catagory right now. Plus, if we want to see Joe win the titles, well, why not? He's one of the best wrestlers in the world right now, and they havn't given him jack as far as the World Title is concerned, so again, why not? I mean, yeah, it'll only help a miniscule part in making the company not suck right now, but hey, its a start.

I actually agree with most of what you have to say for your second point. Except that, wrestling is not turning into worthless crap. See, thanks to Youtube, Dailymotion, and Google Video, I can watch a whole pluthora of companies that are way better than TNA and WWE. It's mainstream wrestling thats going down the toilet, and quite frankly, if their products don't change, thats fine with me.

Montana

LMAO, when I saw Montan was writing this, I thiought it was actually gunna be smart. I will say this for the last fucking time. All you people want to see all of your favorite stars like MCMG, Harris, XXX and everyone else on iMPACT. Ummm ya, lets scratch our fucking brains a bit here people. ITS A 1 HOUR FUCKING SHOW!!!! If they didnt put Angle or Cage, or AJ, or Joe, or Kaz on there, you would be whining your asses off too.

The funny thing is, heres gunna be your argument. "If they didnt spend so much time with the promos and actually wrestled....." Ummmmm no. You see they need to have a shit lod of promos for that exact reason. They only have 1 hr. If they had 8 matches a night like the WWE, it would be 1 min matches, and you would all complain then too. If Im not mistaken, they had promos ffrom Cage, Angle, Joe, AJ, Mitchell/Messias, Black Reign, Storm/Rhino, Pacman/Killings. I mean they cant just sho everyone on thier fucking roster. Im sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest for about the 100000000000000000000th time. :)

I totally agree there. Case in point. Banderas WILL cost Abyss the title and there will be another huge fuss. Im not gunna go into great detail, just read my mini rant in the No surrender thread.

DX......? :g: Hmmmmm

Dude, the first two paragraphs you wrote have NOTHING to do with anything i wrote on. I understand its one hour, but if they are going to push a group like XXX, they should be consisent about it. You can't be like ok, we are pushing you this month, and not the next month. As far as your second paragraph, about promos/wrestling. I enjoy promos and segments, but Tna makes it too choppy. Its kinda of hard to explain but basically on impact that had like 5 segments with kurt Angle and his wife. Now i think Kurt is funny, and is good in my book. But do they really need to make five 30 second clips, rather than 1 big clip? If i watch a 30 second clip here, 30 second promo there, 30 second video, it doesn't feel like a wrestling show to me.

I was joking about a few of the random thoughts but a few i have strong views on this looking at it from a tna fans view. I barely mentioned or compared them to the wwe. These are my opinions and i feel very strongly about them. It boggles my mind, why TNA doesnt leave the impact zone. I'd like to get Peep to come up with a logical explaination for that, and i dont want to hear they just did a few shows. Cause im their tour schedule for 07, they've only had a few outside dates. Most of their roster doesnt wrestle many indy shows anymore either. Why hasn't TNA signed Joe back yet? He is their #1 face and hasnt held the belt. I understand if he stays with TNA he will get it eventually, but there shouldn't be ANY thought of joe leaving. Joe should be TNA's biggest priority, and i hate to say this, but if Joe leaves, that will be the death of Tna. It might be one year, two years, but Tna won't survive. Even if they get Brock and RVD, TNA invested a lot of time into Joe. I really can't figure out why they arent throwing more money at joe.

The scott Steiner point, i was just lookin out for his health. I'd hate to see something tradgic happen to him.

Rell

Reaction score
Wrestling isn't "deteriorating into worthless crap" WWE & TNA are "deteriorating into worthless crap" Independent wrestling is fine, as well as foreign wrestling. It seems the problem is Wrestling has become secondary. That may have been fine in the past, but over time things gradually change. It seems us fans have changed but wrestling has went backwards in a way.

Soulpower

Anyone else sick of the Kurt Angle show? Did you see this week? IF you havent it gets worse.

TNA=Total Nonstop Angle... How do you guys not get this?

How can TNA afford to pay Pacman, but can't toss enough money at their #1 babyface Somoa Joe?

Because Pac-Man is obviously a proven draw and Joe isn't >_>.

I thought XXX, MCMG and Chris Harris were getting pushed?

That happens in TNA, just when you think someone is getting pushed, they're not. Besides, who cares about XXX, Harris and the MCMG when you can highlight the real talent like Silver Powder, Andrew Martin and Karen Angle?

How realistic is that that kurt Angle will "over come" the odds and beat Abyss, after his 3rd match of the night. (Spoiler: Judas will cost abyss the match, damn this is predictable)

More spoilers!! Daniels will probably cost Lethal his match, or Kurt will beat him cleanly. Either Jones turns on Killings or vice-versa and Angle will retain. Like you said, Ricky Judas Banderas Mesias III will cost Abyss the TNA title and Kurt will leave whatever the next PPV is called as GOD of TNA.

- Team Pacman spray painting was a real cheap NWO rip off.

What? No! The spray painting is fresh, new and exciting. Its just one of the many ways that TNA offers fans an "alternative" to the soap-opera driven product of the WWE

_ should someone like scott steiner be rushing back from injuries? With all the steroid problems, TNA REALLY should have made him sit out off a year.

Probably... But they would have to sit out Test aswell, and Banderas who I can assure has been juicing.

- why did it take tna like 5 years to go to Atlanta? Why don't they visit major cities like LA, New York, Chicago, Toronto, Philly Houston and other big wrestling towns?

Its a southern based promotion, they're just going to places where they'll know the attendance will be good. Although with the former ROH talent, they'll probably be accepted in places like Philly, NYC, Detroit and Chicago.

She's actually prettier in real-life, but I agree with this... Just show those massive chesticles everytime she's near a camera.

My comments in bold >_>

Rell

Reaction score
It may be a dumb question, but who the hell is Silver Powder? I haven't watched TNA in a while so I'm a little behind.

PeepShow

What in the fucking blue hell are you talking about Rell? Do you mean Black Reign? AKA Dustin Rhodes? LMAO

Dude, the first two paragraphs you wrote have NOTHING to do with anything i wrote on. I understand its one hour, but if they are going to push a group like XXX, they should be consisent about it. You can't be like ok, we are pushing you this month, and not the next month. As far as your second paragraph, about promos/wrestling. I enjoy promos and segments, but Tna makes it too choppy. Its kinda of hard to explain but basically on impact that had like 5 segments with kurt Angle and his wife. Now i think Kurt is funny, and is good in my book. But do they really need to make five 30 second clips, rather than 1 big clip? If i watch a 30 second clip here, 30 second promo there, 30 second video, it doesn't feel like a wrestling show to me.

I was joking about a few of the random thoughts but a few i have strong views on this looking at it from a tna fans view. I barely mentioned or compared them to the wwe. These are my opinions and i feel very strongly about them. It boggles my mind, why TNA doesnt leave the impact zone. I'd like to get Peep to come up with a logical explaination for that, and i dont want to hear they just did a few shows. Cause im their tour schedule for 07, they've only had a few outside dates. Most of their roster doesnt wrestle many indy shows anymore either. Why hasn't TNA signed Joe back yet? He is their #1 face and hasnt held the belt. I understand if he stays with TNA he will get it eventually, but there shouldn't be ANY thought of joe leaving. Joe should be TNA's biggest priority, and i hate to say this, but if Joe leaves, that will be the death of Tna. It might be one year, two years, but Tna won't survive. Even if they get Brock and RVD, TNA invested a lot of time into Joe. I really can't figure out why they arent throwing more money at joe.

The scott Steiner point, i was just lookin out for his health. I'd hate to see something tradgic happen to him.

The first paragraph I wrote about you in your first statemen was refering to your "pushing" the whole fucking roster. Im sorry Im cussing and acting like a 5 yr old, but its just Blue. Everyone wants someone different to be pushed, and its just not gunna happen w/ a 1 hr show, its not even gunna happen with a 2 hr show, get over it.

As for you comments:

1. "why TNA doesnt leave the impact zone"
Maybe b/c the atmosphere is pretty good and the fans are usually into it, whether they like it or not. There are 2 different entrances for Heel/Face. IDK about all of you, but doesnt it make sense for you to come out of a different area than your opponent? Maybe its just me......:g:

I understand your agrument, "well they dont charge money, and stuff" Well, true. Thats why I really dont have an opinion on that topic one way or the other.....lol. I really dont care where they go, as long as its a good show. Hell, it could be in the streets of Mexico (No offense to Mexicans or Mexico), but it really wouldnt matter to me.

2. Why hasn't TNA signed Joe back yet?
B/c He is stale and TNA knows it. I personally dont want him back and hope he goes back to the WWE. And if he does, I would love to hear an explination of that one, once WWE makes him a main eventer. Whos using who to get to the ME? Hmmmmm. :g:

Thats all for now.....