Random Thought/Joke of the Day

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Davey Wrestling

Does AEW have your attention now?!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bOKjo7Z
Favorite Wrestler
UserAEW
Favorite Wrestler
bwpLynH
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Heres whats left of the blogger site i set up while I revamped TWF back in 2014 - its got bits missing now but you can still see how stuff can be linked up: https://prowrestlingplanet.blogspot.com

Reactions: Lady Redfield

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Does anyone have a blog? My creative juices are flowing, but, I’m just not sure what the best blogging site is. I don’t want to pay for shit, and, I want one that can include pictures. I looked in to wix, but, wanted to see if anyone had one.

Does Tumblr count as a blog?

Also, damn if this thread is here from 2012, where I mention question of the day. :lol my old question of the day thread is actually probably around here some place.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
The puzzle answer on Wheel of Fortune was “bridal and cold shower”. This dumb broad said “bridal and gold shower”. Just basing on her appearance, I doubt she knows what a golden shower is and is just really dumb.

Reactions: Chris

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Does Tumblr count as a blog?

Also, damn if this thread is here from 2012, where I mention question of the day. my old question of the day thread is actually probably around here some place.
Just like my douche list is in hiding somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vegeta

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I just went to the mall this morning for the first time in 8 weeks and it was FUN. I missed going there. I also got to hang out with my Dad for longer than 5 minutes for the first time in weeks too, we had Starbucks and it was great. I missed just chatting to him!

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What did you get at Starbucks though?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
I read the other day the child actor from the Flash tv show died from a drug overdose at age 16, he’d been battling it for three years.

where the fuck were this kid’s parents when he was 13-16 doing drugs?

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
I read the other day the child actor from the Flash tv show died from a drug overdose at age 16, he’d been battling it for three years.

where the fuck were this kid’s parents when he was 13-16 doing drugs?

Unfortunately, this is pretty common now. Kids are getting hooked on stuff earlier than ever.

My close friend lost his father when he was 13 and was put on Xanax. 15 years later he committed suicide. At that point he was on Zoloft, and combined with drinking pushed him over. There is a lot would like to say about this, but it gets me in a mood. It goes along with your question about where was his parents? I often wonder if his mother or grand parents actually took time to speak with him, if this could have been avoided. I mean, there are several questions I have but stop there, which I know is unhealthy. I've learned from my mistakes and have stayed actively engaged with the friends I do have. Rather than doping up our loved ones on stuff that creates more issues, we should stay engaged in their lives and listen to them.

Reactions: Chris

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
I hate to do it but I had to cancel my NJPW World subscription. I'm not using it and they have no events right now so it had to go bye bye. I'll resub when they start doing live shows again.

I'm also considering pausing my Japan Crate subscription too. I haven't recieved the crates from April or May, and they'll be shipping out June soon. It's ridiculous. I'm paying for all these boxes I'm not receiving. I have a few more days to decide whether to pause it or not. Bah, I hate that corona has slowed everything down. I want my Japanese candy :lol

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
If a wrestler from another promotion sits in the crowd to watch a family member, can they get sued?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If a wrestler from another promotion sits in the crowd to watch a family member, can they get sued?

Nah, but I remember a WWE jobber being at a TNA show in like 08 and they showed him on screen and I don't think he was really punished (It was one of the fuckin' Highlanders I think, so they weren't doing shit anyway) but everyone shit on TNA for doing that without his permission.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Nah, but I remember a WWE jobber being at a TNA show in like 08 and they showed him on screen and I don't think he was really punished (It was one of the fuckin' Highlanders I think, so they weren't doing shit anyway) but everyone shit on TNA for doing that without his permission.

I’m wondering because there’s a wrestling group on Facebook that posted something about Adam Cole being told by WWE he’s not allowed to watch Britt Baker wrestle or he will be sued. I didn’t even think that was possible.