Random Match of the Whenever I feel like it thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
As the title says. I will post matches whenever I feel like it.

So the first match I will be posting is from Wrestlemania XXIV (24), the Money in the Bank match consisting of:
39ba0348b7da56621cb891bdb7974045.jpg
This was I believe my second Money in the Bank match I watched and probably one of my favourites as well. Share your thoughts on the match if you please.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I've seen the match like four times, so I have no need to rewatch in order to share my thoughts. Personally, this is my second favorite Money In The Bank match (the first being 23) and my second favorite match on the card (Taker vs. Edge being my favorite), the spots were awesome, the winner was awesome, everyone got their chance to shine, and everything about it just clicked. I have a hard time saying what my favorite spot of the match was, there were so many good ones. I guess I go with the superplex/powerbomb spot with Kennedy/Benjamin & Carlito (I think it was Carlito?), that or Shelton's exit from the match. Plus, it has one of my favorite winners of Money In The Bank.

It's terrifying to think of how this would've turned out had Jeff not do what he does best and get suspended. I have absolutely zero doubt that he would've won, and I also don't imagine the match being any better with Jeff's inclusion. I think it would've been much worse myself, and that's not to knock Hardy but the time allotted to that match doesn't really lend itself as well as it does with seven/six. 23's worked well because they gave it near twenty minutes (and still had a spot that removed two people so they could balance it easier), this one only got fourteen and I think it would've been worse for wear had Jeff remained in this match.

Reactions: CM Punk

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Second match of whenever.
The Hardy's Vs. Edge and Christian in a Ladder Match on RAW - Night after their Steel Cage match at Unforgiven 2000

Reactions: b3st-in-the-world

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
220f9216c0abac56460a17c29d38ed8f.jpg

As you can see from the image, if The Undertaker lost the match, he would be banned from competing in the WWE.
The World Heavyweight Champion takes on "The Rated R Superstar" Edge at WWE's One Night Stand. (2008)