Rampage vs Rashad Back On For May UFC PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
It was revealed during the UFC 108 post-fight press conference by Dana White that due to Rashad Evans' win at UFC 108 over Thiago Silva, the fight against Quinton "Rampage" Jackson is pretty much a lock.

When, you ask? White claims that the fight is likely to take place in May. He said he would try and make the fight for May 1st, which would be UFC 113 in Montreal, but said he couldn't guarantee it. The other May UFC pay-per view is UFC 114 on May 29th in Las Vegas.

MMANEWS.com

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'm glad this is happening, these two really don't seem to get along and I really want to see either one get knocked out. They're definitely going to be swinging for the fences in this one.

Wrestling Station

would be hilarious what Rampage would say pre-fight. He is hilarious. Just imagining the pink room all over again lol.

xtremebadass

This one match up can sell itself on PPV. Everyone is dying to see Rampage get his ass kicked.