Rampage is coming back!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
he just posted this on myspace:

"I've noticed that the UFC & TUF have some fans brainwashed or something. They still haven't realized yet that the TV show is just a TV show. I did my job by entertaining people and if you ever paid any attention to me, that's what I'm known for doing
Now, I wanted to let my fans know that I'm going to come back to the UFC & finish my contract. Not because the haters are talking [expletive] about me being scared of Rashad or [Darrill Schoonover] or anybody else. I'm coming back for my fans & to shut Rashad's mouth up & shut Dana's mouth up. Then after that I'm going back to doing movies & I might do a boxing match once a year just to stay in shape. Hate on dis!

Wrestling Station

Im not sure if Dana will allow him so easily like that and im not sure if Rashad would accept to fight him after this surprised departure from Rampage.

J

Rampage vs Titties please, that would be awesome. Plus Dana probably wants to get back at Rampage for bailing on Rampage vs. Rashad.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
dana white's ego won't let this fly by him.

Rampage could fight titties ffs and it would still be the draw of the year. This is going to be huge

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I knew it was a matter of time, it's sad that he's 'going to be done after his contract' but hopefully we get Rashad/Rampage and Rampage/Titties. I guess we just have to wait and see.

Double J

Reaction score
SSswwweeetttt! I was just talking to a guy at work about wanting to see that fight. I agree though it does suck that Rampage will quit after this for acting. I haven't see the Never Submit but from the clips it looks like Rampage isn't a great actor.

EnterTamed

Reaction score
he's not that good of an actor but he's seen whats happened with chuck and tito. He's been fighting for quite a while and he's not too young either so he imo has the right to retire and act if he wants instead of staying around til he loses every fight. titties should have to win a mandatory of 5 fights in the ufc to even face rampage also the fat ass has to lose weight to make 205 becuase if he wants to fight rampage then man up and fight him at his best. also rashad shouldn't be too upset seeing as he dodged rampage first when he won his title. couture wants money fights and rampage would be a nice fight for him so why not make it happen? everyone else seems locked up

Qwake

I think we will see Rampage Vs Evans but he won't be fighting titties I don't think, they said something about titties going back to the military or something after his last fight with McSweeny, or something along those lines which sucks, we wont get to see Rampage kill him. Rashad Vs Rampage should be awesome though, I want Rampage to knock him the fuck out just because Rampage got owned all through TUF10.

Reaction score
It doesn't matter how good he is or not, the bottom line is he is a top money maker for the UFC, a bonafide mainstream star. I love the guy and he is one of the few fighters that seems to always have an exciting fight. He got screwed by Dana White a few times, like Tito and Randy Coture, but in the end both parties realized how they benefit from each other and business is gonna get done.
I really really hate Rashaad and think next to BJ Penn, he is the most over rated fighter in the UFC. I hope Rampage is ontop of his game and smashes his fat fuckin face down his neck.