Racist Jokes thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

lol..thats a good one..

and to think this is all over what...me liking Nascar...or some shit...you was all Brandon Power and shit when u got here...

but haha Come on I know you can come up with better shit then that.

Tbh, you don't dignify a response worthy of me wasting any brain cells on.

No its funny he is calling me gay but when someone calls him gay he acts all crazy about it....

So when somebody calls you gay you would rather be completely accepting about it and suggest people embrace your way of life?

Also I think gay marriage isn't official in most of America so it looks like Blaze will have to wait his whole life to get laid.

But you are gay.

Quoted for emphasis.

Q. How do you confuse a Jew.
A. Free Pork.

Been said.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
all of you go ahead think I'm gay...idc what you wanna think of me because as I've said you don't know the real me...You know how i act here and yes I act stupid and all that...But when it comes to certain things I give great advice.

Like I give great advice of stuff to do with girls..

Like don't give up don't think just because you lose one girl your life is over and all that...

and I know a pretty good amount of things...

and hell I love girls alright...so go ahead think of me what you most.

seX-Power

Why are you giving us advice?

Youre the one thats never gonna get laid!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Because see I've been thought tons of relationships with girls and I know its hard to move on sometimes...and even harder if you love someone who doesn't love you back you think you will never move on and find someone else.I've been there thought that...still do sometimes but I always get over it...I always find another girl for me....it takes awhile sometimes but I'm not gonna just date a girl because she is hot...that would be stupid really...I gotta have feelings for a girl before I will date her.

Moonlight Drive

Because see I've been thought tons of relationships with girls and I know its hard to move on sometimes...and even harder if you love someone who doesn't love you back you think you will never move on and find someone else.I've been there thought that...still do sometimes but I always get over it...I always find another girl for me....it takes awhile sometimes but I'm not gonna just date a girl because she is hot...that would be stupid really...I gotta have feelings for a girl before I will date her.

Now please explain what this has to do with anything. Nobody asked for your advice, like I asked before, what makes you such a chick magent anyway.

And Lol @ you taking me calling you a homosexual literally.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The reason I get girls is because I treat them right...I treat them with respect I'm not always trying to get in to there pants...I listen to them ok..I know how to treat them...and they like that ok....I'm a pretty nice guy ok.....I treat girls real good..even if I'm not trying to date them I still treat them right because its what your suppose to do..

Now if the girl starts acting like a total bitch then yeah you treat her like a bitch....

That how I get girls ok...

Moonlight Drive

The reason I get girls is because I treat them right...I treat them with respect I'm not always trying to get in to there pants...I listen to them ok..I know how to treat them...and they like that ok....I'm a pretty nice guy ok.....I treat girls real good..even if I'm not trying to date them I still treat them right because its what your suppose to do..

Now if the girl starts acting like a total bitch then yeah you treat her like a bitch....

Wow you really are a chick magnet :rolleyes:

Once again nobody asked for your advice.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now please explain what this has to do with anything. Nobody asked for your advice, like I asked before, what makes you such a chick magent anyway.

And Lol @ you taking me calling you a homosexual literally.

Wow you really are a chick magnet :rolleyes:

Once again nobody asked for your advice.

:confused:

you asked me and I answered and you say you didn't ask

What a fucking idiot

Moonlight Drive

I asked you why you think you're such a chick magent. How you treat girls isn't really much of an explanation, and from the explanation, it doesn't really sound like you are.

Also, where does it say I didn't ask? I didn't ask for your advice on how to treat women, I highly doubt anyone is lame enough to need that advicie anyway.

What a fucking idiot
Coming from you? :roflmao:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well thats how I get girls....I mean really everytime you turn around(I meant if u really knew me) you would see me and some girl flirting...I really have no idea how I do it besides being nice to them.

Moonlight Drive

Well thats how I get girls....I mean really everytime you turn around(I meant if u really knew me) you would see me and some girl flirting...I really have no idea how I do it besides being nice to them.

Perhaps it's your awesome cool poses, your legendary illiteracy, your hawt wrestling figures or your love of Nas-Tard that gets you all the ladies? Maybe stupidity is just a turn on for autistic chimpanzees?

seX-Power

Please explain to me ,somebody, why I or anyone else should care.

Moonlight Drive

Please explain to me ,somebody, why I or anyone else should care.

Cos we....can leirn from balze....his cool posez n that stoof ok....he aint gay either ok..he a chik magnit~!

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

all of you go ahead think I'm gay...idc what you wanna think of me because as I've said you don't know the real me...You know how i act here and yes I act stupid and all that...

Act?

Tard said:
But when it comes to certain things I give great advice.

How to take it up the ass?

Tard said:
Like I give great advice of stuff to do with girls..
Styling their hair?

Tard said:
Like don't give up don't think just because you lose one girl your life is over and all that...

My God, I couldn't have worked that out myself. You truly are a chick magnet~! :rolleyes:

Tard said:
and I know a pretty good amount of things...

Taking it up the ass?

Tard said:
and hell I love girls alright...so go ahead think of me what you most.

OK, I will: you're a smurf who is clearly illiterate.

Tard said:
Because see I've been thought tons of relationships with girls and I know its hard to move on sometimes...

Funny thing is, you've never been involved in any.

Tard said:
and even harder if you love someone who doesn't love you back you think you will never move on and find someone else.I've been there thought that...still do sometimes but I always get over it...

Was the guy you wanted straight?

Tard said:
I always find another girl for me....

To style their hair?

it takes awhile sometimes but I'm not gonna just date a girl because she is hot...that would be stupid really...I gotta have feelings for a girl before I will date her.
That's why you've never dated one. You're gay!

Tard said:
The reason I get girls is because I treat them right...I treat them with respect

Because you love styyling their hair.

Tard said:
I'm not always trying to get in to there pants...

You wanna get in the pants of the other gender.

Tard said:
I listen to them ok..I know how to treat them...and they like that ok....I'm a pretty nice guy ok.....I treat girls real good..even if I'm not trying to date them I still treat them right because its what your suppose to do..

You're never trying to date any, you don't wake up on that side of the bed.

Tard said:

You've never got any. :laugh:

Tard said:

Now you know how we feel when we read your moronic posts.

Tard said:

What a fucking idiot

IRONY~!

Tard said:
Shit son, this is sooooo ROFL worthy.