Racist Atheists seek to demonize young Muslim arrested for Clock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Bill Maher's key to success: Make fun of Muslims, their ideology, antagonize Muslims who get attention, consistently mock them and then wonder why they feel they're miss treated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Swift and Deeznutz

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Such douche bags. Atheists that act this way are just like all other religions minus the believing part... Which only makes them less sympathetic and bigger assholes.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
This was the last drop for me, as far as these two go. I think Dawkins is brilliant as a scientist and I like Maher as a thorn on the side of the republicans. But I will not give any credence to their views on islam or muslims again. I have a lot to say about the doctrine, don't get me wrong, but advocating for blatant racial profiling of a child is a line that should never be crossed.

Reactions: Donald Trump

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Anything Sarah Palin says shouldn't be taken all so seriously, however i did hear her statements regarding the fact that even though it was proven to be a clock, she still believes it was a bomb. This woman in general is so infuriating, and anyone who is stupid enough to jump on her wagon of ignorance is just as pathetic.

For crying out loud. Leave the kid alone.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Anything Sarah Palin says shouldn't be taken all so seriously, however i did hear her statements regarding the fact that even though it was proven to be a clock, she still believes it was a bomb. This woman in general is so infuriating, and anyone who is stupid enough to jump on her wagon of ignorance is just as pathetic.

For crying out loud. Leave the kid alone.

Sarah Palin wouldn't be so bad if... Sarah Palin wasn't Sarah Palin. (Pointless comment but you get the point)

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
^ For an older gal, she is attractive, until she opens her mouth.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I love her eyes. They watch Russia for me.

:jeritroll:

Donald Trump

Jobber
Reaction score
This was the last drop for me, as far as these two go. I think Dawkins is brilliant as a scientist and I like Maher as a thorn on the side of the republicans. But I will not give any credence to their views on islam or muslims again. I have a lot to say about the doctrine, don't get me wrong, but advocating for blatant racial profiling of a child is a line that should never be crossed.
Richard Dawkins was recently de-platformed by an Atheist organizations. His stupidity is finally catching up to him.

Reactions: Green Jesus