R-Truth - The Conscience Of The WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
I know Undertaker has always been referred to as "The Conscience of the WWF/E", but I have never liked that title personally.

I feel it is starting to fit R-Truth. Like his name implies, he will always tell you the truth whether you want to hear it or not. He told John Cena some hard facts last night about his involvement with Nexus, and I feel it was a wonderful segment for R-Truth. He is a phenomenal talent, and I hope to see more of these talks out of him in the future.

Also I saw him naked in the shower once, and it was glorious. It was like a toddler's arm. An African toddler's arm. Like Angelina Jolie's adopted kid's arm. That's how big his cock was.

Reaction score
^Was he bigger than Virgil? You would know because Virgil laid his cock on your desk in order to get pushed. I read that in Tom Billington's (The Dynamite Kid) book.

...god...

Reaction score
It concerns me because I have to read your fucking stupidity and hypocrisy on a public forum.

Axis

Reaction score
This is not funny :/