R & B Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;P5m8lj5DCtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5m8lj5DCtI&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;KYiPQGmnyRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYiPQGmnyRI&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;rrBx6mAWYPU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBx6mAWYPU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
According to RTT News, singer Toni Braxton has signed an exclusive worldwide management deal with entertainment/production company The Collective.

The deal comes as the 44-year old singer and six time Grammy winner prepares to launch the second season of her hit WeTV reality series “Braxton Family Values.”

It is unclear whether the deal involves Toni returning to the music scene. In April while visiting BET’s 106 & Park, Toni told host Rosci she was uncertain about recording a new album and instead was focusing on being a mom to her two young sons.

Fans hoping to see Toni sing live again will always have Broadway. As
previously reported, Toni will be returning to the Great White Way in the spring of 2012 to take on the role of Roxie Hart is the latest production of “Chicago.”

Kairi

Reaction score
Brandy hit up ‘Access Hollywood Live’ yesterday morning to talk about resurrection and re-invention.

The 90’s R & B diva, who once had a thriving acting and music career, says she is ready to reclaim her throne in both arenas.

The singer has already lined up several acting gigs: ‘Drop Dead Diva,’ ‘Beverly Hills 90210’ and says she next has her sights set on releasing her next album.

According to Brandy, the music will be classic R & B and feature a side of herself she says few fans have seen.

Could Brandy be talking about her rap alter-ego
Bran Nu or something completely brand new?

Kairi

Reaction score
[video=youtube;B28DbPPpRyo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B28DbPPpRyo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Kairi

Reaction score
Ciara Is Red Hot at Fashion’s Night Out

ciara-fno-1.jpg

Ciara was a vision in red at Fashion’s Night Out. The gorgeous singer joined the glitterati at the W New York in Times Square last night, draped in an Alexandre Vauthier dress. She posed with W’s Global Fashion Director Jenne Lombardo inside the hotel. Earlier in the day, CiCi cheered on tennis superstar Serena Williams at the U.S. Open with her pals Kim Kardashian and La La Vazquez.

Kairi

Reaction score
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz Get Fly for Fashion Week

alicia-swizz-wang-1.jpg

Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz took a break from their busy schedules to check out the sporty chic fashions of Alexander Wang during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City on Saturday (Sept. 10). The stylish couple, both wearing black, sat arm in arm front row alongside Lea Michele, Courtney Love, and Zoë Kravitz at the designer’s spring 2012 show.
“I love Alexander Wang. I love his style, his cool, his ease with it all. I’m definitely a fan,” said Alicia, who recently linked up with Demi Moore and Jennifer Aniston to direct the Lifetime movie Five, premiering October 10.
The singer opened up about motherhood in the new issue of Glamour magazine. “My son, Egypt, makes me super giddy, especially when he laughs. His laugh makes me laugh like a maniac!” she gushed. “It’s a beautiful blessing that I get to help raise a man. And I want to show him as much as possible.”

#gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; }