R & B Music Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]Re0SRdBs4v4 [/youtube]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Chris Brown's Twitter feud with former B2K singer Raz B took a violent turn last night -- when Raz's brother posted a video threatening to put a "mother f**king pistol" in Brown's mouth.

The threat came after a scathing exchange between Brown and Raz yesterday afternoon -- which erupted when Raz made comments about Brown's attack on Rihanna.

But after Brown retaliated with several racial and gay slurs directed at Raz -- the B2K singer's brother stepped in ... posting a video message saying, "If I see you in L.A. my dude, I'm gonna put my mother fu**ing pistol in your mouth."

Raz's brother, Ricky Romance -- who's also a singer -- added, "Step your game up homeboy ... when I see you my n**ga, I will smack you in the mouth, beat you, drag you down the street and treat you like a little b**ch my n**ga. This ain't no mother f**king game homeboy. You ain't welcome in L.A. and if I catch you alone, watch what I'ma do to you."

Last night, Brown twittered a response, "Ill be in LA REAL SOON!!!!!!"
When twitter beef goes wrong :side:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Automatic ammo against Chris Brown sadly. All else fails make him out to be the 2000's ike turner. How you gonna start shit with somebody, they respond and then go cry to your brother when you get owned.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I find it hilarious that he had to get his brother involved after Chris called him gay.

[YOUTUBE]Uo4RLLcnWBE[/YOUTUBE]

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]e_o1Eax1HNU[/youtube]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just realized Raz talking about Chris Brown ruining his career. Last I checked Chris's career is as good as ever and Raz is.....exactly. But speaking of that.

R&B singers Chris Brown and Raz-B have placed their differences aside after a publicized Twitter tantrum yesterday and apologized to people who took offense.

Speaking via statement, Brown said taunting Raz-B as a rape victim was not meant to offend his fans.

"I have learned over the past few years to not condone or represent acts of violence against anyone," Brown stated. "Molestation and victims of such acts are not to be taken lightly; and for my comments I apologize -- from the bottom of my heart...I love all of my fans, gay and straight. I have friends from all walks of life and I am committed, with God's help, to continue becoming a better person." (Statement)

Raz also apologized for feuding with Brown over a public forum.

"I want to publicly apologize for my direct attacks done out of anger. This is now about taking the right approach, so not only my story can be heard, but so someone learns something valuable," Raz explained in a statement. "Standing up for yourself does not mean yelling or victimizing others and I sincerely apologize for that. I was told that 'you can't hear my message if I'm screaming.'" (Statement)

Kairi

Reaction score
chris should not have had to apologize, i stand by that

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]Ju8Hr50Ckwk[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]pqzMXSqDmQs[/youtube]

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Tracklisting for Late Nights & Early Mornings

Following the release of her stirring video for “Far Away,” Marsha Ambrosius is ready to unleash her debut solo album Late Nights & Early Mornings. The former Floetry member has set a March 1 release for the effort, boasting collaborations with Alicia Keys, Dre & Vidal, Just Blaze and more.

The 12-track set, inspired by Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder, has already spawned the single “Hope She Cheats on You (With a Basketball Player),” and will show a more aggressive side to the soulstress.

“My pen and my point of view has a certain aggression to it because I’ve listened to a lot of male-influenced music, which I think makes me one of the most outspoken writers out here,” said Marsha. “Sometimes as a woman you don’t wanna say what’s on your mind for fear of being judged. But why wouldn’t I say it like that if that’s how I felt?”

Peep the official tracklisting below per J Records.

• 1. “Anticipation” (Intro)
  • 2. “With You”
  • 3. “Late Nights & Early Mornings”
  • 4. “Hope She Cheats on You (With a Basketball Player)”
  • 5. “Far Away”
  • 6. “Lose Myself”
  • 7. “Your Hands”
  • 8. “I Want You to Stay”
  • 9. “Sour Times”
  • 10. “Tears”
  • 11. “Chasing Clouds”
  • 12. “The Break Up Song”

Source: Rap-Up.com || Tracklisting: Marsha Ambrosius – ‘Late Nights & Early Mornings’

Kairi

Reaction score
i love far away by her

[youtube]FxYw0XPEoKE[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]RNUNiCQCHDE[/youtube]

Kairi

Reaction score
[youtube]3tzD1-PnCIM[/youtube]