QuizUp - challenge me on wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Trip.. I tried finding you and can't lol... try to find me, if possible.
I tried looking for "Kevin" with a green dog, but I didn't just see Kevin. It was Kevin something-something so I wasn't sure it was you. Had the green dog though.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Surprised I beat you at retro games Kevin, and by that margin too.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Surprised I beat you at retro games Kevin, and by that margin too.

Yeah, I had a bad game.. We seem to be pretty even on most things.. but you absolutely destroy me in Metal Gear, almost every answer is a guess.. I only fully completed 3 Metal Gear titles.. the original on NES, Snake's Revenge on NES, and Metal Gear Solid on PS1. The rest I started and gave up on lol

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Yeah, MGS is kinda my thing. There's some very obscure questions but most I get right, unless it's the NES games. Don't know nearly as much on them.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah, MGS is kinda my thing. There's some very obscure questions but most I get right, unless it's the NES games. Don't know nearly as much on them.
I saw you accepted my challenge, but I had quit half way through because I thought you had to be "online" for me to actually go against you. Oops. Guess I need to figure out how this works.

Yeah it was the same when I searched Trip.. lol
Its that picture I shared in the real life photos thread most recently. I believe you complimented me on it actually. No smile, beard, kind of looking pissed.

Vicka

Jobber
Reaction score
Just started playing. My nick is Vicka WWE

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Five guesses what my username on there is

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
well played Soli. I'll get back on the field later

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Hmm..... best in my state in Arrested Development, third best in New Girl, and top 10 in Batman Comics, Classic Games, Romantic Movies (genuinely surprised since I sucked at that one), Superhero Comics, Marvel Comics, and The Dresden Files. Considering my general suckage with quizzes, I'm slightly proud of myself. :haha:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Apparently I have this game and didn't realize. Might as well make a username.