Quick Question..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think it's funny that his opinion is worthless, and yours isn't just because you have an you're an admin. TBH his opinion is just as good as everyone else's, lol.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The only opinion that does not matter is mine...and don't no one forget that damnit...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

My opinion is that this thread has turned to shit.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I think it's funny that his opinion is worthless, and yours isn't just because you have an you're an admin. TBH his opinion is just as good as everyone else's, lol.

I think it's funny that I actually found the proof that an IP of an account you admitted to making matched one of the Macon X parody accounts, yet you're still unbanned. Hmmm, so after all of that, when I finally prove it I don't even ban you? I think you should be thanking me.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I think it's funny that I actually found the proof that an IP of an account you admitted to making matched one of the Macon X parody accounts, yet you're still unbanned. Hmmm, so after all of that, when I finally prove it I don't even ban you? I think you should be thanking me.

That's funny because I Never, I repeat, NEVER made any of those Macon X accounts. There's no proof whatsoever. Remember a long time ago when my IP, and Mike Chaos' IP matched? Are we the same people? No we aren't. Unless you can show me this proof that my IP matched, than all I can say is that you're taking all of this information from your ass. Plus TDK admitted that he knew who did it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
maconyjk2nn7.jpg

That's what i saw when I first blamed it on you. Again, the IP stuff isn't my strong suit, so if there is something fucked up going on, I will admit I made a mistake, but my eyes don't lie. And Mike Chaos' IP matched because he has a thing set up that everytime you trip the AE detector it posts it under the offenders IP, but in his name.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
wtf? My IP is 63.229.84.7. It's probably just a coincidence. I used a proxy when I made that WSgrandma bs like last year. I guess the same person used that proxy? I'm telling you.. I didn't make those accounts. But yeah, im giving up. Unless TDK will tell us who did it, there's no point of arguing. But I do see why you blocked my proxy in the beginning so now I understand. But there's someone wrong here, obvisually.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
It has. But im officially done with it because I can now see who can happen. I'll never forget you Slave. :snog:

J

I was just going to say. If two people did use the same proxy. Which if there going to make a second account they will. It could have easily given the same IP.